BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Your bonus hunter bookmakers? I will start with mines(Plz answer all b-hunters)

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Your bonus hunter bookmakers? I will start with mines(Plz answer all b-hunters)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 am

1)bet365 (referral bonus + welcome bonus + mobile bonus) total 200 euro (everything perfect)
2)mybet welcome bonus from flashscore link up to 100 euro (one time got a problem right away i opened the account they did no accept my registration)
3)bet-at-home (50 euro welcome bonus to the right banners(maybe more dipends on the country) (everything perfect)
4)betvictor 50 euro free bet(chose the right banner and not 25 euro banners(everthing perfect)
5)tonybet 100% up to 100 euro(everything perfect until they removed my country so i couldn register anymore with other id)
6)cashpoint 100% up to 100 euro (4 account created ,all closed....received the bonus only on 2 of them )
7)bet770 free bet up to 70 euro (everything perfect but i have to say i always lost both bets there,because i herad about problems for players that won the freebet there andgot problems finishng the rollover! so be careful or read more)
8)betinternet 50% up to 30 euro if you lose your first bet (everything perfect)
9)dafabet - 50% up to 80 euro (always placed the first bet of 160 euros,if the bet won didnt email them for the bonus because the rollover is hard ,if the bet was lost emailed for the bonus and used those money to bet regularly at dafabet because i didnt want to lock my balance there.
10)10 bet never tryed because i have akways heard bad words for them.

This is my list guys. U may add other bookies, new or small that you think are reliable. Unfortunatly the biggest part of the cake is directed only for UK players. I am from albania. Lets hope someone else is from my country and shows what i or we really need.
Thanks to all!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Your bonus hunter bookmakers? I will start with mines(Plz answer all b-hunters)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:32 am

Lets not forget arbusers deals for betfair, moneybookers and neteller for unlimited cash back money.
ArberPro
Has experience

Re: Your bonus hunter bookmakers? I will start with mines(Plz answer all b-hunters)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:02 am

Sportingbet
Unibet
Betclic
Gamebookers
anormal1992
Has experience

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 am

wettpunkt (when it was 50% up to 150 euro ....everything perfect) now is 10% up to 100 euro and i have not tryed.
ajeto
Has experience

Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Wettpunkt will limit you very fast, you'll only be able to place one bet per day normally round 100€ stake.
ImaRebel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Arbusers wrote: Lets not forget arbusers deals for betfair, moneybookers and neteller for unlimited cash back money.
any chances to get the moneybookers deal if you already have a skrill acc.?
voodoo
Has experience

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:40 am

Paddy power
Stanjames

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”