RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

WHAT CAN I DO IN THE BEGINING

Ask anything about smart gambling
jazon10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: WHAT CAN I DO IN THE BEGINING

Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 am

hi. what can you say about this bestarb.com its a sports arbitrage software? try to download their free trial software.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:39 am

ppintaluba wrote: This site is the best to find specific information or ask to other people... there are other sites with lessons, guides, etc.
Sure, this site is best with an admin who don't tell how to make sports betting arbitrage with 1 ID :D
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:55 pm

I think the admin provides lots of important information.
And there are a lot of other users that are willing to help.
Not every information can be disclosed and users may want to keep something for their own
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Yngwie wrote:
ppintaluba wrote: This site is the best to find specific information or ask to other people... there are other sites with lessons, guides, etc.
Sure, this site is best with an admin who don't tell how to make sports betting arbitrage with 1 ID :D
Yngwie, here in this site we are giving tips and ideas worth of millions. It is up to you to grab your chances. Instead of moaning, i suggest you grab those chances and make some money, like most of the people do here.
Also, if you don't like this site, you can go elsewhere, and ask them how to make money with 1 id.
I suggest you behave. Next time that you post the slightest edgy comment towards admins, you will have your account deleted.

Return to “Newbie's questions”