RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How to lay a multiple at betfair ?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

How to lay a multiple at betfair ?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:48 am

this is the answer at betfair  site :You can back or lay the whole multiple by selecting either the ‘Back Multiple’ or ‘Lay Multiple’  button. The table below describes the winning and losing outcomes for the different combinations of back and lay for the legs in the multiple bet and the multiple itself.
But am i the only that cant find the lay multiple button o.O ? Any help would be apreciated...thanks.
ajeto
Has experience

Re: How to lay a multiple at betfair ?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 am

BETFAIR MULTIPLES

With BF  do Multiples - All Sports - Soccer - your league and day -  and press the Blue back button to add the two teams to your slip. Once selected change the 'back multiple' to 'lay multiple', turning your slip pink. Put a lay stake in  the 'Double' box and choose 'View odds'. You will get your odds quote which you either accept or go back and edit the details.
acika
Has experience

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 am

Be warned that you will get crappy lay odds. Better is to sell each leg individually. But for this, matches must not play at same time or overlap.
peleus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Not sure but is selling legs individually still a good one? I'm not sure how the rules have evolved in the past few months but I was looking on tips about multiple laying.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”