RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

TEAMBET STOLE MY MONEY

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
garidi92
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

TEAMBET STOLE MY MONEY

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 pm

HELLO GUYS AFTER A BAD EXPERIENCE I WILL ASK FOR YOU HELP I OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN TEAMBET.COM AFTER FINISHING WITH ROLLOVER (VERY TIGHT) I AKSED FOR A WITHDRAW I HAD 2284 THEY ASKED FOR MY DOCUMENTS I SENT THEM AND NOW I GOT IN AND SAW I HAD 200 EUROS THEY HAVE STOLEN ME 2084 EUROS.THEY TOLD THAT I HAD DONE BONUS ABUSING SOMETHING WHICH IS NOT TRUE AS ALL OF MY BETS ARE MORE THAN 50 EUROS WHICH COUNTS FOR THE ROLLOVER AND NONE OF THEM IS AN ARB.WHERE CAN I ADDRESS MY COMPLAINTS AND WHAT ARE MY POSSIBILITIES.ANY HELP WILL BE PRECIOUS
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: TEAMBET STOLE MY MONEY

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Any info about teambet?
It doesn't look very reliable.
Start with a complaint in SBR.
Di you abuse anything? What is your one and only account with them?
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 pm

hello

i was planing to register at teambet

but just read a thread in a forum

HELLO GUYS AFTER A BAD EXPERIENCE I WILL ASK FOR YOU HELP I OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN TEAMBET.COM AFTER FINISHING WITH ROLLOVER (VERY TIGHT) I AKSED FOR A WITHDRAW I HAD 2284 THEY ASKED FOR MY DOCUMENTS I SENT THEM AND NOW I GOT IN AND SAW I HAD 200 EUROS THEY HAVE STOLEN ME 2084 EUROS.THEY TOLD THAT I HAD DONE BONUS ABUSING SOMETHING WHICH IS NOT TRUE AS ALL OF MY BETS ARE MORE THAN 50 EUROS WHICH COUNTS FOR THE ROLLOVER AND NONE OF THEM IS AN ARB.WHERE CAN I ADDRESS MY COMPLAINTS AND WHAT ARE MY POSSIBILITIES.ANY HELP WILL BE PRECIOUS

may you explain please

?

Customer Support
Yes sure.

The welcome bonus turnover requirement must be completed in 20 days, if a user cannot complete in 20 days, bonus funds and associated winnings are cancelled by the system.

Anduel
so the problem of this guy is that he didnt finish the rollover in 20 days

?

Customer Support
Yes right

it states on terms and conditions.

Anduel
but is this costumer told this

because he think you stole him

why would he say that if he didnt finish the rollover

?

7:13 pm
Customer Support
He has been explained terms and conditions and this rule states on terms and conditions .

So may you confirm that you  finished the rollover in 20 days ?
If you are sure fill a complaint at SBR...if not forget about them!
PS. My name is not Anduel
garidi92
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:32 pm

it was my first account  when i was talking in live chat they told me the some thing about rollover but i am sure about it in the email they mention bonus abusing activities.  Because of bonus abusing activities in your account all your bets are cancelled and %50 Welcome Bonus has been cleared from your account. Now your account is active , you can place bets without any bonuses. Additionally we inform you that you can’t get any current or future bonuses and promotions.
i am sure about my rollover  they do not know what to say neither they say something standar it is rediculous.i made a complaint in sbr and lga also.is there any possibility from sbr or lga?
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:12 pm

It depends if they care about SBR rating........i read the terms and condition....to take 25 euro bonus you have to rollover 750 euro....This looks crazy...... I would never took their bonus.
garidi92
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 pm

i would not take it either i misunderstood the terms they have altough i finished the rollover they had limited me 100 euros the most and only 50 euros they count for the rollover.is there any other authority where i can complain?

Return to “Bookies discussion”