Trading with Betfair

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:17 am

Any views on Betfair trading and using BetAngel
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Trading with Betfair

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:59 pm

I tried betangel many years ago. It is a nice tools when you trade on horses, however, i dont see any connection between betangel and technical analysis.
higher primate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 am

It is nice tools :) you can trade on tennis,soocer it is the god of betting trading and it is much more profitable than sport arbitrage and you only work with betfair it is much less risky than arbitrage and is basicly sure betting
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:55 pm

higher primate wrote: It is nice tools :) you can trade on tennis,soocer it is the god of betting trading and it is much more profitable than sport arbitrage and you only work with betfair it is much less risky than arbitrage and is basicly sure betting
Are you sure mate ? Trading odds on betfair is less risky than arbing ? o.O?  So what happends is everyone uses betangel  :D Everyone rich ? And who loses in this case because is obvious that betfair doesnt !
ajeto
Has experience

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 pm

BetAngel can be nice tool for traders. It can be used also by arbers to make betting more easy, faster with better refresh rates. But don't forget one thing. BA is just a tool, It will not make money for you.
anormal1992
Has experience

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:44 pm

ajeto wrote: BetAngel can be nice tool for traders. It can be used also by arbers to make betting more easy, faster with better refresh rates. But don't forget one thing. BA is just a tool, It will not make money for you.
Thats what i thought....they are advertising it like BA is going to make money for users... It will not ! Thats why it's cheaper than arbing softwares...
higher primate
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 am

first betfair isnt bookie but is beting exchange and i dont ekspekt anormal1992 to understend it and by your comment i see that you dont even know the world of arbing :D and i dont know where did you read that BA makes you money,you have to work for it but you to understent BA is time loos ;)..good luck with arbing and bookies :)
anormal1992
Has experience

Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:55 am

At first you ask abouot smth and 1 day later it looks that you have a full information... If arbitrage services advertise that they are makeing money for their costumers (80% right - because you have to work yourself ) and you say that BA is better than arbing,it looks like BA is a lifetime moneymakeing machine. I understand this from your words :  It is the god of betting trading and it is much more profitable than sport arbitrage and you only work with betfair it is much less risky than arbitrage and is basicly sure betting -.-  And the last point : I know that betfair is an exhcange...Thats why i said that they will never lose money even in case that everyone uses BA. The money that arbers win are  from simple or bad bettors and money of bookmaker thats why almost all bookmakers limit arbers. If you think that: BA value > Arbing value i have the right to say that you are advertising it as a moneymakeing machine GL with BA.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Calm down guys. We are all friends here.
acika
Has experience

Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 pm

I must admit, this is first post like this that I have seen since joining. It was good run. I am happy that people here are civilized, for most part anyways.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 am

Everytime I see BetAngel, it reminds me Turkish Betfair Trader Dr. Güven also known as Psychoff. He had made 250,000$ in 3 months with Betangel. Proof? Write "Psychoff" on youtube :D
Bu
Buddha

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Geeks Toy in my opinion is way better than Pewe's BA.
peleus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:16 pm

i would give that a +1. Support is great and so is the software. I have tried them since 3 weeks ago I think.
RATTLEHEAD
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 pm

I tested Fairbot and BA, both are great, however BA is more complicated thus doesn't have a couple of Fairbot features.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”