RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Greeks can't deposit via Neteller to Betfair

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
ArbiX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Greeks can't deposit via Neteller to Betfair

Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Same thing that happened to Skrill for Betfair. I talked with a Neteller customer support representative and told me that Betfair did not even explain about their action not to allow funds from Greeks. They just cancel any transaction and thats all. I also tried to deposit using a direct bank transfer from my bank account but i couldn't. Even the bank account they had for Greeks does not appear on my bank account list in order to transfer a payment to Betfair which im sure they will decline too. Is there any other way to deposit?
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Greeks can't deposit via Neteller to Betfair

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Try a visa card. Let us know if that works.
Lansky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:47 pm

ArbiX wrote: Same thing that happened to Skrill for Betfair. I talked with a Neteller customer support representative and told me that Betfair did not even explain about their action not to allow funds from Greeks. They just cancel any transaction and thats all. I also tried to deposit using a direct bank transfer from my bank account but i couldn't. Even the bank account they had for Greeks does not appear on my bank account list in order to transfer a payment to Betfair which im sure they will decline too. Is there any other way to deposit?
FYROM
In Arbitrage, Percentages are Vanity and Turnover is Sanity.
ArbiX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 am

Im sorry Lansky but if i understood well, did you mean to go to FYROM and deposit from there with just changing my home address? Or stay there as a FYROM resident and register for new accounts?
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 am

Arbix since you are still playing at Betfair and since Betfair no longer offer services at greek residents , i assume that you "are not residenting" or "it is appearing" that  you are not residenting in Greece , given that it makes me wonder "now BF will stop offering services to Greeks even if they are residenting to  accepted countries?"
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:23 pm

cortomaltese wrote: Arbix since you are still playing at Betfair and since Betfair no longer offer services at greek residents , i assume that you "are not residenting" or "it is appearing" that  you are not residenting in Greece , given that it makes me wonder "now BF will stop offering services to Greeks even if they are residenting to  accepted countries?"
Betfair is still available for Greek residents but does not accept bets from Greek IP addresses. In the future Betfair might close its doors to Greek residents but if you intend to move to a non-restricted country you have nothing to worry about. Your nationality has nothing to do with it.
jo
joker9424

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 pm

To all greek betfair players....
Even if you change the adress on your betfair account and verify the new adress (of course to another country) you wont be able to deposit via neteller and thats because somehow they can see the adress connected to your neteller account.
You have to change the neteller adress in order to continue depositing to neteller.
peleus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:46 pm

I just wish that they would take this back. I miss betting from them directly. Right now, I always use a proxy.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”