RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

golf

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
nicearb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

golf

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:23 am

very unfamiliar with golf arbitrage but have noticed alot of differing opinions in the current wgc accenture world match play creating so many arbs are these to good to be true and is there something i should no because as i understand there can only be a winner and a loser. would appreciate some help thankyou
buster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: golf

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 am

@nicearb...............where have you found these, i'd be interested to take a look what you mean?
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:08 pm

There are some different rules in golf (retirements, non runners lose vs. void,dead heat vs. void) be careful.
nicearb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm

5am uk time buster everyone and everybody posting a market had arbs vrs pinny early bird catch`s the worm a guess  ;).....ajeto all books i am on with settle with extra holes included basically whoever progresses sent a few emails to find out, for example pinnacles response to my query " Please kindly note that the WGC Accenture Match Play is not an 18 holes type of tournament,  so to answer your query yes extra holes would count". As far as retirements go am pretty sure they are very rare in golf and i would just have to take it on the chin if one went against me cant be scared of that rule to much
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

.....ajeto all books i am on with settle with extra holes
good :)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”