BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Beginners Guide to Arbitrage Betting: 1# Starting Bankroll

Ask anything about smart gambling
BO
BOOYAKA

Re: Beginners Guide to Arbitrage Betting: 1# Starting Bankroll

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:55 pm

I hate Expect with a passion they can't even spell their own name properly. They don't let you bet more than £1 and you can't withdraw until you bet through the money you've deposited. Rubbish bookmaker - I don't use them.
acika
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 pm

BOOYAKA wrote: I hate Expect with a passion they can't even spell their own name properly. They don't let you bet more than £1 and you can't withdraw until you bet through the money you've deposited. Rubbish bookmaker - I don't use them.
It's quite usual for books to require deposit to be turned over at least once. Money laundering policy.
capteddie

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:39 pm

bookielover wrote: I was nearly broke and started with 3k EUR, that included 700 EUR of a big bottle full of coins  ;D ... now, 16 month later without butt-kissing office, I'm a free man and my bankroll is about 48k  8) ... hope it will go on for at least another 16 month...........Please can you put me through growing and maintaining a bankroll?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:21 am

capteddie wrote:
bookielover wrote: I was nearly broke and started with 3k EUR, that included 700 EUR of a big bottle full of coins  ;D ... now, 16 month later without butt-kissing office, I'm a free man and my bankroll is about 48k  8) ... hope it will go on for at least another 16 month...........Please can you put me through growing and maintaining a bankroll?
Your question is inside the quoted text.
You are quoting a post from March 2013, asking a user whose last post was in February 2014.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Newbie's questions”