RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bulgaria

Ask anything about smart gambling
marilio1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bulgaria

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello. I want to ask if there is someone from Bulgaria here. We can exchange some specific information. I arb for over an year and I start having problems with very fast closed / limited accounts in bet365, marathonbet, unibet, offsidebet, jetbull. When I started, my marathon account lasted one month, as I was making 20-30 arbs a day, at about 1k turnover a day. My bet365 acted the same way. Now, I get limited for 1 or two days. I place only live bets between the mentioned bookmakers. I change IP's and MAC addresses, I clean my browsing history using the mozila option for this. I'd like to say that I'm very satisfied by the live arbing. I make 5times more money with the same bankroll than placing regular arbs. I have marathon accounts which are limited to just 10 times less than a brand new. With this marathon, I place live bets on big leagues which look like this: 100x1.5=150 eur; 50x2=100eur. My winnings minus my stake equals to 50.
anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bulgaria

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 pm

i have not bet365 account limited......all marathonbet account limited fter some bets!
marilio1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Do you have any idea why do I get limited at bet365 faster than at Marathonbet?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:50 am

marilio1 wrote: Do you have any idea why do I get limited at bet365 faster than at Marathonbet?
Both books limit fast but they limit ultra-fast balkan arbers.

Yeah, balkan arbers are the most sharp ones.

Greetings from Turkey ;)
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:48 pm

@marilio1
Live arbing is very different than pre-match arbing.
What alert service do you use? Do you have any advice to people who woud like to place this type of arbs? (sports, markets, books, etc.)
Regards,
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
marilio1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 am

Alert Service  - Betonvalue. My advices are to start with placing bets not higher then 50 euro for at last two weeks. You don't have to be worried if you lose sometimes (if a goal is scored, and you can't cover your bet). Place bets only on markets which you know well. Be careful with mixed rules. I use any arb if I can. Don't care on which sport it is.
vtop
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 am

I Do not think in the live arbing need so much the alert service.
What you need is some books fast moving and with great odds and some that move slowly.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Hello marilio my Balkan neighbor  ;) (greetings from Greece) the fact that now your accounts are limited more fast than the past obviously has to do with your ip
Your accounts are all with Bulgarian ip’s ?
And how you change your ip ? just by reset your modem ? Is that enough or you use VPN programs etc?
I think that mac address cannot be  seen by bookies but anyway how you change it ?
They just limit you faster or do you have any problems with accounts closure and money withholding?
I am doing live arbing too and  I agree that it is more profitable and usually prolongs the life of each account but it can be very tricky and risky

Greetings to Yngwie my other Balkan neighbor too ;) , the same questions goes for you too or just check at the end of your post here  http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,1076.30.html
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:08 pm

By the way : About live arbing  I wonder would it be a problem with bet cancelation if  you place “side bets” at the same bookie  of course  after odds changes ?
for example you place a bet at  Under 2.5 goals on a soccer match at 2,00 odds at bookie A and after 10 minutes you place a second bet at Over 2.5 goals at 2,10 at the same bookie.
I have done that but in sports where odds are changing very fast (like basket) but I never done it on soccer
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:56 pm

this is gambling  , not arbing . If you really want to arb , then you have to close all outcomes within seconds
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 pm

you have right to that , however i consider it as gambling with less risk (which with the appropriate measures can be even smaller)  or arbing with more risk (since even arbing is not risk free)
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:59 am

cortomaltese wrote: you have right to that , however i consider it as gambling with less risk (which with the appropriate measures can be even smaller)  or arbing with more risk (since even arbing is not risk free)
Once back some years I was trying that strategy at live-soccer:
place under if arb is ca. 0,5-1% already  - wait a bit - close over bet then with higher odds getting 3-5% arb...

--> That did cost me a fortune - maybe it's just me being unlucky due to goal-hits in those times, but it just does happen that goal being hit in that time.
--> Already bad enough having pending times at Asian bookie - even that is already huge potential of total losses!!!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 am

nice to have your feedback but still nobody is sharing experience ragarding my question:
Would it be ok to place opposite bets of any kind (over - under 1 -  X2  ) at the same bookie after market changes ?
vtop
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:54 am

I think if you do this you marked as arber.

Τα χαιρετίσματα απο Θεσσαλονίκη.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:26 am

cortomaltese wrote: nice to have your feedback but still nobody is sharing experience ragarding my question:
Would it be ok to place opposite bets of any kind (over - under 1 -  X2  ) at the same bookie after market changes ?
you will be tagged at least - and- much rather limited soon!

Return to “Newbie's questions”