RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Changing Odds During A Live Game

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
marilio1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Changing Odds During A Live Game

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi. I want to ask you about your opinions on the following question.
What makes soft bookmakers move their lines for O/U bet during a live match. One thing is the time elapsed, something called game intensity is another, a red card makes significantly changes, I think that a big stake put on one side would change the line also, but not on every market. Is there something else? I have seen that there is certain parts of the game, when the odds are changing significantly. Evidently, they separate the game on a few parts, may be every 15 minutes are considered as specific part. Or may be the last 15 minutes are considered so...
    And some other thing... Let's say, that before match starts, we have a price for O2,5 = 2,00. Match starts, and for every five minutes, price changes by 0,05; so it goes to 2,05 and 2,10. Then a goal is scored, and the O2,5 market goes in O3,5. But the price doesn't stay 2,1. Sometimes it rises, sometimes it falls significantly. Do you have a clue why is it so?

anormal1992
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Changing Odds During A Live Game

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 pm

marilio1 wrote:  
     And some other thing... Let's say, that before match starts, we have a price for O2,5 = 2,00. Match starts, and for every five minutes, price changes by 0,05; so it goes to 2,05 and 2,10. Then a goal is scored, and the O2,5 market goes in O3,5. But the price doesn't stay 2,1. Sometimes it rises, sometimes it falls significantly. Do you have a clue why is it so?

It hapends because it depends which team scores the goal...if the favourite scores the odds on O3.5 will rise....If the other team scores O3.5 will fall.....If its a balanced match the odds on O3.5 will depend on the necesity of the team to take points in this game....usually the O3.5 will be the same as O2.5 before the goal....or maybe fall!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”