New to arb betting

Ask anything about smart gambling
aristo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

New to arb betting

Fri May 03, 2013 9:51 am

Hello guys!

I'm very new to arb betting.I just found out about it a week ago. I've been reading every possible forums since and I must say that this one is by far the best. I hope you'll be able to help me aswell.

Here is my plan:
I have read that even 10 000$ is a small bankroll for arb betting. I am dealing with 1000€ only  :(.
I was going to upload 200€ to Pinnacle or Betfair (which one do you recommend?), 600€ to bookies like PaddyPower, WilliamHill, Unibet (are these bookies ok?). I will save other 200€ in my Moneybookers account just incase I need to deposit more.

I know I'm going to get flamed about arbing with only 1000€ but this is what I have. I politly ask you to give me some advice about my plan and i apologize for my bad english.

Have a nice and successful day.

Regards,
aristo
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: New to arb betting

Fri May 03, 2013 10:44 am

Just a quick answer.
50% of your bankroll must be in the basebooks, aka betfair smarkets pinnacle and the Asians.
30% must be in E-wallets, aka MB, NT. In your case, due to limited funds, you must reduce this to 20%.
The rest must be in soft books. Those that you mentioned are ok.
aristo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Great, thanks for your reply.
I am also wondering - is it okay to have same username/mail address at all bookies. Can they check in other bookies databases and find out I'm arbing?
Posted by: Arbusers
Just a quick answer. 50% of your bankroll must be in the basebooks, aka betfair smarkets pinnacle and the Asians.
This question will sound ridiculous but could you explain to me what smarkets phrase stands for and what did you mean with Asians?

Once again, I'm very thankful for your answers.

P.S: I was going to use this program for monitoring the odds - http://dombetting.wordpress.com/about/. What do you think about it?
arbusers
Administrator

Fri May 03, 2013 2:15 pm

It is ok. You are a very small fish, so no bookmaker will use any sophisticated weapon against you.
Smarkets is an exchange dear. You didnt read this forum before posting. Go under the exchanges section and read carefully.
I suggest you stay with these alert services that we tested here. Go under the alert services section.
aristo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 04, 2013 4:56 am

Okay, I see what you were trying to tell me. But do you think BetFair is the right option for me? With my low stakes I won't be able to reduce the commission and this 5% will take all my profit. Would it be ok if I just make account on Pinnacle, sbobet deposit 300€ there and then open some sbookies that I mentioned in previous post?

I appreciate your help  :)
arbusers
Administrator

Sat May 04, 2013 7:15 am

You will need betfair.
aristo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 04, 2013 9:38 am

I have one more question. After I get limited at bookie, are there any problems with withdrawing the money? Can they close my account and take money with them? And how do you get all the money from bonuses, if you get limited after 2-3 bets? I've read about bonusbagging but they're not working with people from Slovenia.

Thanks for helping me.

P.S: I don't know why are you the only one replying to my questions. :) I'd love to see some answers from guys who started with same bankroll as me.
Tocko
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat May 04, 2013 10:17 am

why don't you wait until you have bigger bankroll?i was arbing some years ago and started with 400eur ....with time i made some money but then i mad mistake (i made a lot mistakes but last was the biggest) and quit but still was in + .now i want to start again but now i wait until i can start wit 2-3k.that is small also but i can't wait until 10k it will took me years to start :D with small bank you have to withdraw constantly and than you get limited.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat May 04, 2013 10:29 am

aristo wrote: 1.After I get limited at bookie, are there any problems with withdrawing the money?
2.Can they close my account and take money with them?
3.And how do you get all the money from bonuses, if you get limited after 2-3 bets?
4.I've read about bonusbagging but they're not working with people from Slovenia.

5.P.S: I don't know why are you the only one replying to my questions. :) I'd love to see some answers from guys who started with same bankroll as me.
1. No. You must be finished with roll over though.
2. No.
3. Place your bets quickly. Place bets in games of the same day. When winnings are credited place your bets again. You must finish with roll overs within the same day. If possible, during a Saturday or a Sunday.
4. Ask Mike for more.
5. I can stop replying if you want.
aristo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 04, 2013 2:20 pm

I assume that your response on question #1 relates to bonuses, if not, correct me.
Posted by: Arbusers
5. I can stop replying if you want.
I told you that I'm thankful and I appreciate your efforts. You don't have to act like you don't know what I was thinking.

Thank you MaxShalamar for your opinion as well.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 pm

I've been arbing for one year and started with only 200 dollars, so I can tell you it is possible (although very difficult) to start with a low bankroll. You must decide if you want to do it or prefer to start later when you have more money. I think newbies should start no matter how little money they have as you will be able to practice a lot. Of course, if you only have 1.000 and manage to make 10% or 15% per month, it's only 100 o 150 profit.  You shouldn't think about the money right now but to learn and practice all types of arbitrages and get to know the bookies. That's what I think and what I've done and I'm happy with my results.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun May 05, 2013 10:29 am

I too agree you can start with 1k. Maybe its not worth it financially, but you get to gain experience.
I started with 1,5k - 2k if i remember correctly, and topped it up with my next salary one month later, 1k more.
Cant say I lost my time :D
aristo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Great job ppintaluba & Thordin, also thanks for sharing your opinion.

I decided to register and upload funds to bookies next friday. Gonna try to get all the bonuses :)
Expect to see more newbies questions from me.

Have a nice day
Tocko
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon May 06, 2013 3:00 pm

do you bet only on games that play today?do you  have any rules for that for example you don't bet on game that are played 4-5 from today?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

If you find a good arbitrage and you have more money than you can bet (because of limits) or if you know you won't be able to bet the next days, then it is ok to bet in matches some days in advance.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Newbie's questions”