Turning Pro in gambling

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Turning Pro in gambling  (Read 3158 times)
SurebetMonitor

View Profile

SurebetMonitor

Turning Pro in gambling
« on: May 07, 2013, 12:53:18 PM »

Well, perhaps some of the less-experienced arbusers members and guests might benefit from our new series of blog articles, where we kind of explain how to change an attitude and become more PRO in betting.

http://goo.gl/Qg3He

Enjoy.

Surebet Monitor - Free arbitrage alert software
http://www.surebetmonitor.com
SurebetMonitor

View Profile

SurebetMonitor

Re: Turning Pro in gambling
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 11:54:20 AM »

New chapter has been published.

http://goo.gl/aA6og

Yngwie/Sawyer
Probably a Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 10:46:09 PM »

Surebet Monitor articles are very enjoying to read. Thanks for sharing. Keep'em coming please..

Summer, Sun, Beach!
SurebetMonitor

View Profile

SurebetMonitor

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 04:30:53 PM »

New chapter available.

http://goo.gl/aMI1S

Enjoy the read.

Arbitrator

View Profile

Arbitrator

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 10:00:42 AM »

SBM, I just found your blog and after the first chapter, I guess I'll invest some hours and read all of them. I like the no-BS-attitude.
Many Thanks!

More bets, more money.
acika
Getting better

View Profile

acika

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 02:22:27 PM »

SBM, I just found your blog and after the first chapter, I guess I'll invest some hours and read all of them. I like the no-BS-attitude.
Many Thanks!

Yes, they do provide quality read.
MUCHBET
Probably a Pro

View Profile

MUCHBET

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »

Many Thanks!
Welcome to the forum - Herzlich Willkommen im Forum - Grüsse auch aus AT! ;)
Rufus

View Profile

Rufus

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 10:15:53 AM »

What happened to this series? ??? I liked it.
whitesnake
Getting better

View Profile

whitesnake

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 07:10:37 AM »

Generally, an alert service serves the beginner to upper intermediate tier of arbers. An expert usually can find their own opportunities, which most alerts miss.

Yesterday, SurebetMonitor made this affirmation on the dedicated topic. I have to admit it is quite surprising for me and might change the way I work. 

I would appreciate if experienced arbers could comment on this statement.
Thank you.
Yngwie/Sawyer
Probably a Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 09:54:30 AM »

Well, if you even find an arb which is not covered by alert services, still you may have problem. However, if you're betting something bookie is not aware of, then it's different story. You can dig this mine 'til bookie finds out.

One book was offering very high odds for "Which team to score first" in baseball. Odds were so high so you could find %3-%4 arb many games. There was an surebet almost in every game.

Because that bookie was not aware of visitor team is batting first in baseball, lol. They were giving high odds for visitor to score first since they were thinking home team has home advantage and so they're more likely to score but as I mentioned, since visitor team hits first, home team is always unlikely to score first since they bat after visitor team.

I made very nice profit with this strategy last season. When I checked their lines this season, this prop bet was no longer available. It's gone forever..

Another book was offering same odds for ODD/EVEN bet in baseball. Unlike roulette and basketball, Odd/Even chances are not same in baseball. Odd is always more likely to happen, probably with a chance like %60-65.

A similiar mistake again..One book was offering same odds for ODD/EVEN in NHL Ice Hockey and OT was included. True odds for ODD must be something like 1,42-1,45 if OT is included but they were offering 1,89. Can you imagine the edge here?

Again, another book was offering same odds for underdog to win the match and underdog to win 1st quarter! Let's say Minnesota is underdog as 4,00. Minnesota to win 1st quarter odds must be lower since dog has a better chance to win 1st quarter then the whole game. However, that book was not aware of this situaiton and they were same odds as ML for quarter bets, lol.

There's many things like these. Your duty as an Arber/Value Crusader, is to spot and take advantage of these. Bookie doesn't sleep forever, one day they notice their mistake and adjust odds accordingly. But 'til time they do, it's too late, damage is done already, haha!

Good luck!

Summer, Sun, Beach!
whitesnake
Getting better

View Profile

whitesnake

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 10:00:19 AM »

Yngwie, thanks a lot for the answer.  My main research and test area is soccer, but it seems such opportunities occur in other sports as well.
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 11:19:44 AM »

It is important to know when lines are posted. Some bookmakers, especialy the Asians are posting their early lines in a very specific time. If you know the time and where/how to look, you secure a nice profit earlier than anyone.
Pages: [1]
Print