Withdrawal problems from Betvictor

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Withdrawal problems from Betvictor  (Read 11046 times)
ajw392

View Profile

ajw392

Withdrawal problems from Betvictor
« on: May 26, 2013, 09:09:03 PM »

Had a request for the back of a UK driving license which I canot easily obtain when making a withdrawal. Has anyone else had such a problem recently and any thoughts on how they can verify the legitimacy of a substitute?
anormal1992
Getting better

View Profile

anormal1992

Re: Withdrawal problems from Betvictor
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 01:40:42 AM »

why dont you send photos of passport or id card....and say you dont have a driving license.... It's the same.... It doesn't looks like withdrawal problems....Send the documents required and i think you ll be fine.....And i sugest to not send fake photos especially for identity verification. If they get that you are lieing then i think they have all the right to confiscate funds!
ajw392

View Profile

ajw392

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 09:56:52 PM »

Thanks arbattack, I have researched some myself and I do know the bottom right hand corner contains a unique code however I am unsure how a bookie can verify which license it pertains to. The rest is as you say, dates that do not necessarily correlate to the dates on the front and standardised categories.
G

View Profile

G

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 11:06:38 PM »

I don't think bookies have the resources to verify the unique number either. I would not risk it though.
G

View Profile

G

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 11:36:08 PM »

I think he's talking about the new DL?
Pages: [1]
Print