RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Franchise offline bookmarker

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Franchise offline bookmarker

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:29 pm

I was looking on the net and found a franchise for offline books and the gave me about 10-15% of the turnover.Has anyone thought to open his own book and sharb at it ? Is it worth it ?
Arbitrator
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Franchise offline bookmarker

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Franchise an offline bookmaker? Is this like a street-shop you open without possibility to bet online?

So you gonna be the bookie but the odds, the stakes-mgmt., the risk is on the side of the franchisor?
He wants juice, he won't let you or anyone sharbuse. If he does, let me know. :-)

Odds, stakes, risk on your side?
The snake will bite it's own tail, you hit hard, you risk big. Congratulations on making a 200€ arb, but if you can't balance all outcomes, it will cost you much more.

Also the business model of an offline bookie is at least questionable nowadays, except if combined with alcohol, one-armed-bandits and shady clients, it might work, but you really want this?
More bets, more money.
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Yes the risk is on the side of the franchisor.Odds i don't know how they are but surely there should be arbs there i was thinking of backing in the shop and laying on betfair or another house.I don't want to make profit from the arbs only from the turnover as for shady clients i don;t have to mess with them i could put a small office in another room and was thinking of making it in a good zone.As a plus a should have access to the bookies database ,betradar and his info  wich i think is a big plus.
Arbitrator
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:08 pm

In this case I think arbing you produce for your rev-share will provide you with peanuts, the time used for it shall rather be used to make your bet-shop attractive, the rest is math, business administration and luck. What is the rent in a good zone, labor costs, electricity, hardware and franchise costs.......against 10-15% of the juice you produce., it's a completely different sphere, if you are a business man calculate, it not, run.
More bets, more money.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”