championsbet

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:43 am

any info about championsbet?
ArberLV
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: championsbet

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm

crux wrote: any info about championsbet?
First time see, but look at their odds. Cant find words to call them, HORRIBLE isnt the best :D
onliner
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Do they pay?
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 pm

i used them for the bonus (200e now it is 100e) when they first came in public they were horrible in any way managed to rollover it but i have to wait to grade a bet for over 24 hours, they have horrible ui for deposits + withdrawals +2% fee of the total amount they did pay though in less than 24 hours. They need too many documents as well
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
onliner
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:36 am

thank you
psychoarber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:50 am

New rules has put by this bookie that is owned by Greeks according validation of the bets has been placed in my account after even 1-2-3 months of the payment of these bets.
According email I have received by them after my first withdrawal request , they claimed that I have placed same type of bets with other clients of their site.
In fact they have sent me  numerous screenshots of my bets showing inside bets, of other clients of their site , bets that they have put with difference of 1-2 minutes even 10-15 minutes of a football game at the same outcome selection.
According their statement , this is illegal and against the rules of their site and these bets must be cancelled and deduct the winning balance from my current balance. Furthermore they told me in their mail that they don't follow same logic about lost bets because balance origin for lost bets was came by other winning bets that was placed with this way(at the same time with other users)
They also warned me to withdraw my rest of balance after deduction of the winning balance from the bets which have placed with their logic because my account will be suspended right after.

I asked them how is it possible a global site that  has clients around Europe (since their site is also available in English language) to set winnings bets as cancelled after 1-2 months of the settelement because other clients has selected to place same bet at almost same time , and how is it possible when I make a selection to bet to know if other clients of them is selecting to place same bet , but they didn't respond.
I have already talked to my lawyer , I have personally informed Greek gaming Committee that regulates and licensing operation of legal bookies at Greece and I will forward issue to the Greek courts at a fight till the end.
My intention is to place a stop to crooks whom believe that has at their possession a temporary operating license and they will select who client will be paid by them and who will not.

If they can't accept the fact that their live platform is accessible to all registered members of their site and everyone is free to select the bet he wants to risk his money,  then is better to close their site or to be forced to stop operating and put them in the existing  black list as a non-reliable web site by Greek gaming committee.

I have kept several screenshots of my account statement plus the screenshots  they have sent to me in order to justify reason my bets will be cancelled and all these will be available from my lawyer and Greek courts.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:58 am

Hi,

Good luck in your case.
I want to ask you a favour but you cant accept PMs
psychoarber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:57 am

I dont know why I can accept PM's.
Last edited by psychoarber on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:05 am

i did you can take the email off now :)
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:15 am

I can confirm what psychoarber is saying from a very reliable source , be very carefull with those scammers , and psychoarber good luck with your court fights i suppose will be time and money consuming
psychoarber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:45 pm

I have accepted several messages of clients that keep an account there and they have received same message my these crooks last two weeks after a withdrawal request. Owners according their mail claim that there was a syndicate betting in order to exceed maximum possible payment at these matches. Owners has forgotten to mention if outcome of these bets was winning bets at their site and why their traders when they realized that many clients are betting same event and outcome didn't cover part of this bet to other bm? Finally they have forgotten to explain me why so many people is betting at the same game and same outcome with me? Did these games was fixed ,so why they didn't bet for themselves to take almost sure profit?
I have got last hours many messages of the clients has made a visit to his lawyer about this issue and soon these crooks will have a serious problem with Greek courts, Greek tax service, committee against cyber crime and many more...
Last edited by psychoarber on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ager
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:13 am

I have same problem with championsbet. All was ok until I want withdrawal.

see below email from them:
We would like to inform you that since you have acted with one or more people through a series of different accounts in Championsbet.net to exceed the maximum winning limit on our markets by betting at the same time, the same event/market, we have the legal right to withhold all the profits that was earned from those actions.

Find bellow the relevant reference on our Terms and Conditions:

- If there is suspicious abuse on the limit of gaming revenue that derives a group betting activity, Championsbet.net reserves the right to remove the bets and any gains that may have resulted from these gaming activities. -

https://www.championsbet.net/termsvuse_en.html

We will not proceed to any further outpayments since all the money left in your account are money earned by the violation of our terms and conditions.

Furthermore, attached you can find the screenshots of the bets we mentioned.

In any case of further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

The Risk and Security team of Championsbet.net

any update or hepl guys?
whocares
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:37 pm

i requested a payout from them 12 days ago.
They have not replied to my e mail follow up
i previously requested and received a small payout therefore the account is verified.
Anybody with recent payouts?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:45 pm

http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2497.msg33036.html#msg33036

Psychoarber reported some issues with them some months back. I have no info how this story ended. Maybe it is still ongoing.
whocares
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:51 pm

my case is just an uncomplicated payout on a losing account

Return to “Bookies discussion”