RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skyrocket your Profits: MIDDLE BETS!

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Skyrocket your Profits: MIDDLE BETS!

Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:01 am

When you nailed a Middle bet, it feels like you're shifting to overdrive, turning on NITRO (Need for Speed) or activating Turbo Boost. (Knight Rider?)

I'm not a big fan of polish middles since there's a possibility you can lose both bets.

However, WIN-WIN scenario applies on regular Middle bets!

You make profit regardless of result, uh maybe loss few euros that won't hurt.
But if you win both bets..
DAMN, YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!

Let's say you bet Lopez-Haas Over 39,5 @ 1,95 in Bookie-1 and Lopez-Haas Under 41 @ 2,25 in Pinnacle Sports. If game ends with exactly 40 points, you win both bets, making MASSIVE profit. If game total score lands on 41 points, still not bad either. You get a win and a push, making nice profit again.

Nailed a MIDDLE BET yesterday!

Lopez-Haas Over 39,5 @ 1,95 500€ (If total score stays under 39.5, you lose -500, you win 539.4. Net Profit 39,4€)
Lopez-Haas Under 41 @ 2,24 435€ (If total score goes over total 41, you lose -435, you win 475. Net Profit 40€)

I would make approximately 40€ profit regardless of result but the MIRACLE happened and game ended with exact 40 points. Instead of 40€, I won 1014,40€.

Middle bets are a BIG BOOST to your bankroll, so try to take advantage of it. It requires patience though. There may be times where you miss a middle bet by 1 or 2 points. It happens. Once, I missed 15 or 16 middle bets in a row, it was basketball but at the end, patience payed off and cashed some nice middle bets.

Some people overlook middle bets since chance to win both bets is too slim. Sure, you should not expect to hit lots of middle bets if your WBBC (win both bets corridor) is narrow such as Over 189½ and Under 190½. Game can end up with 176 points, maybe 188 points, maybe 212 points. There's only one score where you win both bets: 190. But you're not losing anything as long as % is positive..and you can't win if you don't bet.

Your chance goes up if your WBBC is wide such as Rytas -12 and Ventspils +16½.

Sometimes, there's a MIDDLE BET opportunity but % is negative. For example,

Spain -3,5 @ 1,90
France +6,5 @ 2,09

If Spain wins by 4,5 or 6, Bravo! You hit the jackpot. But if it doesn't happen, it's a -0.48% surebet. It means, if your risk on Spain is 1000€ and you got 909€ on France, then you lose -9€.

You can even bet negative middle bets if WBBC is wide. And make sure loss is not big. Usually, I don't bet middles if % is -1 or worse.

This is not easy to hit a middle bet. Many times, you will miss by 1 or 2 points..but patience pays off! Keep betting middle bets. If % is positive, it's a freebet after all.

You can find middle bets in all sports with spread and total but I found most of my middle bets in basketball as you can guess. Still, you can find some middle bets in soccer (asian handicap!), Tennis, Baseball and NFL too.

Hope you hit your next middle bet very soon!

Thanks for reading.
Take care,
'Til Next Time,
See you!
Enjoy The Sun & Summer!
Last edited by Yngwie on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pescu23
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Skyrocket your Profits: MIDDLE BETS!

Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:52 am

I love the middles.

Do you know any good monitor for it?  ???

Thanks.
BO
BOOYAKA

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Which bookie had over 39.5 games 1.95?

I had a chance to go for a middle in the murray v robredo match but took guaranteed £50 profit instead. If I took the middle it would have won! Really disappointed but if I didn't get the middle I would have made only a few pounds. It's so difficult to judge what to do in those situations as it was only a 1 game middle chance.

I think for me personally I will always take guaranteed profit ahead of middles as they are hard to get in tennis matches. If it is a 1 1/2 game middle or bigger i.e over 29 and under 30.5 then the chances of landing the two way win will be better and maybe worth taking.
betahead
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:38 am

Great post....even greater the excel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you send it to me?
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:27 pm

betahead wrote: Great post....even greater the excel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you send it to me?
Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, I have to keep it confidential for security reasons, I hope you can understand me about it.

I wish everyone a profitable week.
joncepurea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Why not use the free one from Rebelbeting works awesome for me very detailed when u unhide 2 more tabs :)
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 pm

What does it mean a small profit?.
Hitting 2 of 6 middles should report around 25% (assuming 6.5% loss in 4 bets and 85% win in 2 bets).
Was it something like this?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
BO
BOOYAKA

Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 pm

I took a middle bet on the match time of the men's singles final with a 2 minute window where I would win both sides of the arb. I only took it because it was a postive arb and never dreamed I could win both bets. Couldn't believe it when I checked my accounts and saw both sides had won. A best of 5 set match with a mere 2 minute gap to win and it landed!  :D

It's so strange, I've gone for so many middles and had no luck and then I get 2 in 2 days including something so unlikely as this one. Wasn't massive wins due to bet limits but still a nice 3 figures both times.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:16 pm

BOOYAKA wrote: I took a middle bet on the match time of the men's singles final with a 2 minute window where I would win both sides of the arb. I only took it because it was a postive arb and never dreamed I could win both bets. Couldn't believe it when I checked my accounts and saw both sides had won. A best of 5 set match with a mere 2 minute gap to win and it landed!  :D

It's so strange, I've gone for so many middles and had no luck and then I get 2 in 2 days including something so unlikely as this one. Wasn't massive wins due to bet limits but still a nice 3 figures both times.
It feels good, isn't it? :D
BO
BOOYAKA

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Yep, unexpected bonus. You're right about needing to have patience. If you keep going for middles and sides you're eventually going to get some.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Middle Earth

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Do you bet middles?

Some pople don't bother with middle bets, maybe they think their chance to hit jackpot is too slim. (By jackpot, I mean winning both bets. You have Spurs -4½ and Mavericks +5½, Spurs win by 5)

But every middle bet you place creates a chance, a shot. If you bet 100 middle bets/month, you're more likely to hit jackpot then a guy who bets only 10 middle bets/month. Every middle bet is a chance.

Also wider the handicap range, better chance you have. Personally, I don't bother with ½ point middles very much like -6 and +6½..very rare only if schedule is poor. For side handicap, I try to pick middles with at least 1-1½ points. About totals, I noticed I don't make total (over/under) middles much. Very rare.

Lots of Middle opportunities this week, thanks to Eurocup&Eurochallenge. Good luck!

PS: Let us know if you hit any sexy middle bets, Let's celebrate together!

Last edited by Yngwie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:18 pm

I have hit a lot of in-play middles in football (handicaps and O/U)  , mostly in fixed matches.You can never win both bets in football , there are only  2 possible scenarios  : 1) win and half loss 2) win and push.The first scenario is the typical one , while the second one happens rare ,in my case only once.That was a fixed bulgarian  match and i got a positive arb :  under 4.5  with over 4.Exactly 4 goals were scored, so i hit the jackpot :) but after the 80th min when it was 4-0 i placed some on over 4.5 ,so i lost some pieces of my jackpot.
Last edited by fnatic91 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:20 pm

I think Yngwie suggests in a subtle way to try middles in basketball.

I have accidentally hit a middle on corners handicap market in football, something like team 1  -4 and team 2 +4.5 corners.  Team 1 won by exactly 4 corners so the 'losing' bet was actually voided.  Interesting that this appeared in the surebet list, not in the middles list of the alert service.
Last edited by whitesnake on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dr
drhoo

Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:26 am

i won it in tennis one time, didn't even realize it after it was over.

djokovic loses first set .... i back set 2 winner and lay match winner ...

he of course wins 2nd set and then loses the match. win-win.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 pm

That's not a middle. Just two independent bets.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”