RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ladbrokes

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Whitex
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Ladbrokes

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Got this message yesterday on my ladbrokes account. Anyone else?
Used google translate for english.

"Important Account Information

We wish to inform you that we have restructured our approach to all types of bonuses, benefits, bonus games and Best Odds Guaranteed. As a result, a number of accounts, including yours, with immediate effect no longer be inserted into bonuses, bonus games or Best Odds Guaranteed. This restriction will be included in all future terms and conditions. Other terms and conditions remain the same. Please note that any bonuses or other benefits tied to your account also has been withdrawn. Sincerely, Ladbrokes Support"
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Ladbrokes

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:39 pm

They got you.
This is the first time that i see an e-mail like this from Ladbrokes. It si StanJames who sends something like this.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:49 pm

I got that message too, 2 months after they closed my account
Whitex
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Alabaster wrote: I got that message too, 2 months after they closed my account
When did you get the message?
Alabaster
Has experience

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 pm

In April, 2 months after I got message, my account is not profitabile for them, and they closed it. Strange, because I lost more then 1K on Ladbrokes
rk7
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 pm

;D  they restricted my max bet to 0 (ZERO). I m new to arbing and I dont have any multiple account in any books.  I haven't place any bet on ladbrokes.  still  my max bet on any live or pre-live was ZERO . they say
This has been applied to your account as a result of some of the business you have placed with us on your accounts.

We can assure you we do wish to attract customers to our service whether they win or lose.

We do though have a responsibility to run the business profitably and therefore we do restrict certain customers and certain bets.
HOW FUNNY.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:34 pm

...that depends on the country of your ID
tarzan
Has experience

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:31 am

I am from Austria and today after two months of arbing I get the same mesage! I am limited to 500 euros PL games!
sakula
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:31 pm

At least 500 :)
i was limited with Ladbrokes slowly... first to 250€, then 124€, next was 72€.... 51€.....24€ and at the end 12 € :)
And ath the end, when i was just up to use new ID for new account i got e-mail, saying they moving out of Slovenia so i have to withdraw all the money in 7 days (or so)..
damn,,,, it was quite profitable having bussines with them :)
Rufus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Guys, what is your experience with Ladbrokes? Recently I registered there, did not take any bonus. I got very, very low limits from the start, which surprised me, I was expecting much higher limits.

Also they do not allow me to withdraw , because my age was not verified yet, but I have sent them documents four days ago, and I have not recieved any answer from them so far. Should I be worried?
pescu23
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:43 pm

Rufus wrote: Guys, what is your experience with Ladbrokes? Recently I registered there, did not take any bonus. I got very, very low limits from the start, which surprised me, I was expecting much higher limits.

Also they do not allow me to withdraw , because my age was not verified yet, but I have sent them documents four days ago, and I have not recieved any answer from them so far. Should I be worried?
If your documents are real you won't have any problem with them.

is a good bookie.
Rufus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks, I will keep waiting then.  Yes, documents are real. But from a good bookie I would expect higher limits than few dozens of euros on premium leagues and also that they would reply on email within 48 hours at most... >:(  Maybe they are not so good for everyone...
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:05 pm

They have different initial limits per country. I opened some random accounts choosing different country of residence just to see the limits and my country (Romania) has limits exactly 100 times lower limits than UK. Some countries have 10 times lower limits.
Rufus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Yes, I thought that my low limits are probably due to a country I live in, but they are so low, even on parlay bets, that even for normal bettors it must be insufficient. In that case, I do not understand why are Ladbrokes offering their site in language localization of my country (and bonus too) if they do not want players from here.
ArberLV
Has experience

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 pm

cristi13 wrote: They have different initial limits per country. I opened some random accounts choosing different country of residence just to see the limits and my country (Romania) has limits exactly 100 times lower limits than UK. Some countries have 10 times lower limits.
Hmm that means they limit just from choosen country, not from IP you go there?
Example i can live in Russia, register from RUS IP but choose country like UK and i will have UK limits?

Return to “Bookies discussion”