BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Introduce your self here

A whiteboard for announcements and things you should know.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Introduce your self here

Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Hello all,
I'm Polish arber. I was doing prematch arbing with short breaks for last 5 years, but money I was making could be called recreational. Now I have bankroll that's satisfying for me and started gathering more knowledge and energy for a new beginning with fresh ID. It's obvious that I can learn here a lot and I could be helpful for guys who are just beginning, I hope.
Wish you all tons of good %.
ita.user
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello everyone,
Yesterday signed-in this forum, i’m from Italy. I’ve found you surfing on the internet, and I immediately liked this community.
Years ago I’ve been just a recreational gambler, but for last 4 years I’m in trading/arbing. In my country there’s really a little knowledge of professional betting, the most go to the shops on sunday gambling on multiples or systems…
Most ignore the existence of the best international bookies, and there’re many restrictions to access them, hypocrisy is that it is not forbidden to play, it has fought a smart way to act and who don’t “gamble” only.
The AAMS (government authority) and bookies are allies and obviously like the attitude of most people, because more gamblers are more cash-in and tax incomes…  anyway, wanting to be optimistic less knowledge more opportunities for the smarter players.
At the start I used paid arbs services, but today I think that they reduce my gain and not secondary they put you under the microscope of the book, together with a lot of other players on the same showed arbs.
Of course services are useful, especially at the beginning, and also now I make my researches to find opportunities and to save time, but I prefer act as a lone wolf.
Limited in the past on some books, now I try to have a low profile on the others. Aside from arbing my mostly used technique is exploring the net, backing higher odds pre-game and laying or covering the position in play (or also pre-game if possible).

Fine of being one of you.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Welcome here.
ayahuasca
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Hello fellow arbers!
I'm a portuguese arber since almost 2 years, i was a betfair trader before that and a punter before that.
Now that things were going good and steady, a new law is coming to my country and probably most of soft books will exit or stay with very low odds. I'm already thinking on alternatives, like going back to trading or exit the country, but i'll have to wait and see first how is going to be.
In any cases, i'll keep on the betting world, i've come too far to go back now, i'll manage one way or the other.

Cheers guys
wayne1983
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi im Wayne from the UK and looking to make a bit extra doing some arb betting! :)
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 am

Hi Everyone,
A few words about myself as I'm new here. I've been involved in betting and trading for well more than a decade. I haven't done arbing in the past even though I was an acute reader of the old forum as it was the home of the sharpest minds in business, moderator of this Forum included, and as such a source of inspirations and ideas. The reason I haven't ventured into arbing before was that even in those “long gone glory days” (btw, as long as I can remember arbers always referred to “long gone glory days” : ) one's lifespan depended heavily on the number of friends keen to support you. And in good pre-crisis years there were so many ways to make money I considered it just too much a hassle. But the idea of arbing always allured me and so as times get tougher and arbing gets tougher I decided to give it a go. It's going to be on the side activity until I finish another project hopefully early next year. By then I hope I would be able to feel whether for me arbing is a way to go ahead or not. I hope I will not ask too many stupid questions on my way as I read this Forum on a regular basis. Btw, it's a great forum and  community. Congratulations to Arbusers and all people involved!
Pannipa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello!

I thought it would be nice to introduce myself since i didn't saw any females on here.

English is my 3rd Language so grammarly it will be bad, really bad!
I'm from Asia, 28 and my boyfriends European ( dutch). Got 3 kids etc etc.

Really into sportbetting but even more in the loopholes of it.

Got some serieus questions but ofcourse i have to overthink this because nobody's going to give away his secrets! ( they would been welcome tho haha)

MY boyfriend is a software developer and i'm really interested to get some personal software build for i geuss arbing butween shaps and exchanges( any thing that won't limit you )  and something for live arbing.
And yes i read like the whole forum (took days ofcourse) but not all my questions are answered.. some experienced guy's opinions would be welcome.

Will post something later!

So thanks for having me.

Greets from Asia!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat May 30, 2015 6:41 am

Welcome to the forum. We would like to see your boyfriend also.
I m grabbing the opportunity to mention that one of the sharpest traders with volumes beyond imagination is a female. An old timer also.
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat May 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Pannipa wrote: i'm really interested to get some personal software build for i geuss arbing butween shaps and exchanges( any thing that won't limit you ) 
don't we all want that :)
Pannipa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 31, 2015 12:47 am

whitesnake wrote:
Pannipa wrote: i'm really interested to get some personal software build for i geuss arbing butween shaps and exchanges( any thing that won't limit you ) 
don't we all want that :)
That's right but wanting and doing is a diffrence ;D
hello1432
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Hey, my name is Scott, im from the UK.

I discovered arbing about 4 months ago and have since discovered this forum. Without the forums help ive done pretty well having quit my job 3 months ago to focus on arbing full time.

This comes with ups and downs as you all know.

Thank you for accepting me into the community.
makarid
To become a Pro

Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello everyone,I am from Greece,25 years old and i am arbing 2,5 years now.I was started with only 100 euro and now i have a pretty good bankroll and i am full-timer.I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning but now i have a long time to make a big one ;D!I have evolve because of this site and i would like to thank all of you for that!Now i am arb-junkie and every time i made a profit is like having sex! ;D.Also everytime i was bad phychologically because a closing account,i came back to this site,read some posts,and VOUALAA everything was back to normal!

Thank you so much for that forum,Arbusers!

I wish you all good profits!
hello1432
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
hello1432 wrote: Hey, my name is Scott, im from the UK.

I discovered arbing about 4 months ago and have since discovered this forum. Without the forums help ive done pretty well having quit my job 3 months ago to focus on arbing full time.

This comes with ups and downs as you all know.

Thank you for accepting me into the community.

good luck Scott, hope you made some money there on the big move for Mexico women ;)
Hahaha. I did make a few pence ;)
You have a keen eye sir.
RoosterDonky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:29 am

Greetings,

Like Cristi on page 1, I am a poker player and worked as a day trader for a short spell. Only been doing it for a couple months as it started out just staring at an odds page for baseball and noticing the occasional arb. After capitalizing on my first few I started to check online for others that arb and found software and blah blah blah. Stumbled upon this site and have found it helpful. If there are any questions I can answer please let me know as I have found this site to be helpful and don't mind chipping in.
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
targett5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:05 am

Hi Everyone

Ive been sports arbing about two weeks and turned a little profit.I live in Australia and have been restricted from Sportsbet and Unibet with only a couple of bets in each account !? I have been using Rebel Betting and well so far its been ok without dazzling me.They have put up wrong games not corresponding to each other more than once.Ive found it very difficult to get a bet on with Betfair Pinnacle and even 10Bet to name a few.The odds either dissappear  or the line goes missing.
Can anyone give some General advice to help my new mission. Arb software,Bookies etc.  :)
Thank You

Return to “Announcements”