RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betsafe

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
sportoboy
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Betsafe

Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Does anyone have any positive/negative experience with Betsafe (especially after they were acquired by Betsson)?
Besides low limits of course.

Mainly I'm interested on if a 5 digit withdrawal would cause any problems there....
ArberLV
Has experience

Re: Betsafe

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 pm

sportoboy wrote: Does anyone have any positive/negative experience with Betsafe (especially after they were acquired by Betsson)?
Besides low limits of course.

Mainly I'm interested on if a 5 digit withdrawal would cause any problems there....
their limits are too low to get 5 digit withdrawal... ofc only if you deposit 10k then maybe :D

bets usually up to 250eur limits.. depends on league ofc. and withdrawal like that can cause big problems like phone call with many stupid questions (not problem of course), many pictures of passport (scan, photos - sometimes ask for 3-4 pictures), can ask and decline many bills. so this book is not best for big amounts.
sportoboy
Has experience

Re: Betsafe

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:13 am

Thanks ArberLV for the info.

I'm aware of the low limits and of course a bookie can ask as many documents as he wants, you have to be in position to provide them. I'm only concerned about closed accounts, voided bets etc, cases where the (scam) bookie clearly doesn't want to pay and eventually refuses payments. You think Betsafe could be included in such a category or after the document hassle they pay 100%?

I had only positive experiences so far, but only for small withdrawals (low 4 digit).

Return to “Bookies discussion”