RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

RebelBetting

Bet On Sports and Win Every Time
RB-Simon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: RebelBetting

Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:46 am

We are aware of the problems. A handful of our bookmakers are quite unstable and odds delivery is not acceptable. We will of course fix this, but right now our primary focus is on building our new improved version (more on this below) so it will take a bit longer than usual. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for understanding that we right now prioritize the long-term improvement of our service before short-term bug fixing. You can always pause your subscription until you feel the service is up to your expectations, just send an email to support.

The last weeks we've been busy working on a complete new engine for RebelBetting that will speed up detection of arbs by at least 3 times. For you, this will mean arbs appear much faster, and the amount will probably increase as well. Equally important, the stability of the odds gathering will also increase a lot, which means less disappearing and reappearing odds, and less problems with bookmakers odds disappearing temporarily because of blocking or timeouts.

We aim to have the first version in place early next year. Thanks for having patience!

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:17 am

RB-Simon wrote: We are aware of the problems. A handful of our bookmakers are quite unstable and odds delivery is not acceptable. We will of course fix this, but right now our primary focus is on building our new improved version (more on this below) so it will take a bit longer than usual. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for understanding that we right now prioritize the long-term improvement of our service before short-term bug fixing. You can always pause your subscription until you feel the service is up to your expectations, just send an email to support.

The last weeks we've been busy working on a complete new engine for RebelBetting that will speed up detection of arbs by at least 3 times. For you, this will mean arbs appear much faster, and the amount will probably increase as well. Equally important, the stability of the odds gathering will also increase a lot, which means less disappearing and reappearing odds, and less problems with bookmakers odds disappearing temporarily because of blocking or timeouts.

We aim to have the first version in place early next year. Thanks for having patience!
words are fine RB Simon and when your alert service is working as it should be I am happy with it but
ever since I subscribed to your service is has been plagued with inconsistency, it is a lottery when I
log in whether it's of any use to me or not, it should be the same service every day, it is not,
once again you "talk the talk" about fixes, heard this from you before, if you are honest about
these improvements then maybe there is hope, right now there are far better alert services out there.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
PepSLO
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:55 am

I don´t know what is wrong, but Rebel is showing me only those arbs for a while now. Odds on 10bet were on @1,57 before 1 hour at least...
RB-Simon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:29 am

We've had no reports of problems this morning. Please double check your filters. You can also temporarily uncheck Options / Application / Filters enabled to view all arbs. Remember to enable it afterwards. If you're still having problems, please contact support and we'll help you.
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Not getting a reply from support sounds really strange and I apologize about that. It might have ended up in the spam folder. We usually reply the same day on office hours! Send another email with cc to me (simon at rb.com) and I'll make sure this gets looked at first thing Monday.

You will be paused from the day you sent the first email. Hopefully we can give you a more satisfying answer as well. As I've mentioned earlier in this thread, we're quite deep into developing  a new engine right now that will solve many of these problems, but I understand your frustration. Once again sorry you had a bad experience.
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

0% commission on Matchbook and Winter Sale

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:02 am

Hi guys,

Check out our Winter Sale that just started. You can get huge discounts on our longer subscriptions. It's only running until next week.
http://rebelbetting.com/winter-sale

Also, in an exclusive partnership with Matchbook, you can now get 0% commission on all sports on Matchbook for one week. You need to sign up before Sunday!
http://rebelbetting.com/matchbook-offer

Re: 0% commission on Matchbook and Winter Sale

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:15 am

RB-Simon wrote: Hi guys,

Check out our Winter Sale that just started. You can get huge discounts on our longer subscriptions. It's only running until next week.
http://rebelbetting.com/winter-sale

Also, in an exclusive partnership with Matchbook, you can now get 0% commission on all sports on Matchbook for one week. You need to sign up before Sunday!
http://rebelbetting.com/matchbook-offer
yes very cheap rb-simon, thing is you were on here the other day offering to suspend an arber's service until
you managed to fix your problems, problems that have existed since I joined a year ago, shouldn't these "problems"
you speak of be fixed before you try and attract new customers? what of your existing customers? who have had to
put up with these problems whilst paying "FULL" price subscriptions to you, having to put up with an under performing service,
you have on arbusers admitted to these "issues" should they not be compensated?
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
RB-Simon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Yorkoss, very few of our customers have problems with our service. And you always have the option of pausing your RebelBetting subscription for any reason (exact terms on our homepage).

In the future, please try to keep on topic and keep your general RebelBetting discussions in the correct thread.

Thanks for being so concerned about RebelBetting and our customers :)

Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:43 pm

"We are aware of the problems. A handful of our bookmakers are quite unstable and odds delivery is not acceptable"

a quote from you 2 weeks ago rbsimon, so all your customers are happy? the problems you describe in your quote
I have experienced so many times with rebelbetting, total inconsistency.

if/when your service is consistent then your new subscribers will be getting a bargain if they join in your sale
as they will easily recoup their outlay.

for an old customer I wish to see the same level of service 7 days a week,  not good one day bad the next, which is what I've experienced for the last year.

RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:17 am

(I moved the discussion here where it belongs).

The majority of our customers are very happy with our service. Of course it can always be improved, we're constantly working on that.
weTTschwein11
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi, I am new to arbusers and using rebelbetting one month subscribtion for a couple of days now.
I am am maybe not totaly familiar with  the usage of RebelBetting but how could it happen that Arbs with false odds stay in the arblist for more than 6 Hours.

Today it happened to the French Football Game Bastis - Epinal.
At 01pm there were shown a couple of arbes involving smarkets with a back price of 1.74 even if the real price at 01pm was about 1.60.
Now, almost 6hours later alle these arbes involving that smarket price are still in the list even if the price on smarkets is meanwhile at 1.51 ?

I dont know if i just missused the software or if that could happen from time to time.
I would suggest a "report" button to report arbes with incorrect odds to the rebelbetting system.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:13 pm

many people report that rebelbetting is underperforming for a long time now...
Too bad, it was my starter-alert-service too
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:05 pm

I also started with this service. Luckily my friend showed me much better and cheaper services n the first month of arbing.
I have never seen this service performing.
lerllerdi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 pm

It's a shame because the interface is good and the software is easy to use. I tried their free version when learning and even as a newbie it was easy to immediately follow what's going on.
weTTschwein11
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Till now i am quite satisfied with rebelBetting.
Maybe it's cause its a good service or maybe it' s just cause i don't know better ones.

But i would be happy if you could recommend me some better services via PN. ;)

Return to “RebelBetting”