RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

RebelBetting

Bet On Sports and Win Every Time
RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: RebelBetting

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:06 am

ylinescu wrote: I made a subscription right now  1:50  EET...I see that there are only 3 arbs  and 2 middles... Am I missing smth  or there are so few arbs here?????
Hi!  :) Make sure that you're not still using the free version. Go to Options/user in RebelBetting and see what version you have.  If you use the free  version, then log out and in again as usual and the Pro version will be unlocked.  Also, check your filter settings so you don't hide any arbs without knowing it.
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:38 pm

This is my page...Is this correct?
Attachments
print.JPG
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Min arb 5%?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:57 pm

I don't see any arb over 10%,why is that?
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:30 pm

So still no answer???
For sure I'll not extend my subscription with such a service...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:36 pm

ylinescu wrote: So still no answer???
For sure I'll not extend my subscription with such a service...
Try e-mailing them. This is not their CS webpage.
Thank you.
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:37 am

ylinescu wrote: I don't see any arb over 10%,why is that?
Hi! Sorry for the late response. You should email support@rebelbetting.com for faster assistance.

However I really recommend that you read more about the concept of arbitrage trading, as it is not about betting on big arbs, it is about betting on small arbs frequently. That is what makes a good profit in the long run! This is why we have a 'cap' and don't show high arbitrages like 10%.

The reason is that high arbs have a higher risk of including odds that are bookmaker mistakes, or so called palpable errors. Sometimes, the bookmaker will even void your bet. While they do pay you back your stake, it can still cost you if the voided bet was the winning one. Arbs over 5% should automatically raise a warning flag. Pre-match arbs over 10% are almost always palpable errors. Betting on smaller arbs more frequently will result in lesser risk for palps and you might also be limited less quickly.
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:39 am

bucky wrote: Can i use betfair rebelbetting with vpn?
Yes you can! :) (we recommend StrongVPN http://rebelbetting.com/strongvpn).
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Supported sports in RebelBetting

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:32 am

Hi!

We are always working on supporting new sports. So we're curious to know what other sports you guys would like us to add in the future?
We cover all leagues and events in the sports below (that means that we cover hundreds of leagues in these sports).  :D
  • Tennis
  • Basketball
  • American Football
  • Ice Hockey
  • Rugby Union
  • Rugby League
  • Aussie Rules
  • Baseball
  • Soccer
Feel free to email us or reply here.  Cheers!
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

RebelBetting 6.4 patch released

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:56 am

RebelBetting version 6.4 patch just released  :)
  • Fix: Fun88UK AutoSurf
  • Fix: TLCBetUK AutoSurf
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Summer Sale - only 2 days left!

Tue May 16, 2017 10:58 am

The summer sale is only running until Thursday 18 May. Now is a good time to subscribe to RebelBetting if you want to save money. But you have to act fast!  8)

Read more about the Summer Sale here: http://rebelbetting.com/blog/summer-sale-2017
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

RebelBetting 6.6 patch released today

Fri May 26, 2017 8:56 am

RebelBetting 6.6 patch released today with these fixes:

- Comeon AutoSurf
- Mobilbet AutoSurf
- Nordicbet AutoSurf

View changelog here: http://rebelbetting.com/changelog
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Understand how sports arbitrage works - get the free e-book!

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:11 am

Hi y'all!  :D

If you want an easy introduction to sports arbitrage, then I suggest you dowload the RebeBetting e-book.  You can download it here (It's completely free): http://rebelbetting.com/e-book

We also have the complete Arbitrage BootCamp-ebook (or ABC-e-book as we call it). This version of the e-book covers bankroll management, different bet types, cross market arbitrages and much more. But It is exclusive to subscribers of RebelBetting and is delivered when you purchase at least one week. This means that you’ll get a full weeks access to RebelBetting Pro, the advanced LogBook and the Complete ABC for as low as 39 EUR! Visit our website for more information.
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi rebelbetting

I informed you before 20 days via email that i cant see arbs from betshop, and you answer me that you will try to fix it, its 20 days since then, if you are not gonna fix it, just remove this book,

Also i find dozen of arbs  between mybet and pinnacle in hockey games but all are wrong cause its regular time vs OT , so all this arbs are irrelevant, at least there is the "check overitme rules" label.

To be honest i can live without betshop, but its bothering me to have a book, and i cant see arbs, especialy after 20 days that i informed you.

For mybet/pinnacle hockey arbs, also i find it pointless to show useless arbs, its not that some have different rules, but 100% of these arbs have different rules.

I dont want to be harsh on you or anything, but its good to fix things like this.

Kind Regards
RebelBetting
To become a Pro

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:02 am

Kosmas89 wrote: Hi rebelbetting

I informed you before 20 days via email that i cant see arbs from betshop, and you answer me that you will try to fix it, its 20 days since then, if you are not gonna fix it, just remove this book,

Also i find dozen of arbs  between mybet and pinnacle in hockey games but all are wrong cause its regular time vs OT , so all this arbs are irrelevant, at least there is the "check overitme rules" label.

To be honest i can live without betshop, but its bothering me to have a book, and i cant see arbs, especialy after 20 days that i informed you.

For mybet/pinnacle hockey arbs, also i find it pointless to show useless arbs, its not that some have different rules, but 100% of these arbs have different rules.

I dont want to be harsh on you or anything, but its good to fix things like this.

Kind Regards
Hi! Of course, we understand. Thank you for informing us about different OT rules. Bookmakers sometimes change rules without letting us know, so we appreciate that you report this to us. We will look into this as soon as possible, Hopefully, we'll be able to get Betshop back soon, we're sorry for the inconvenience but sometimes it could take a while. We're working on getting them back  as soon as possible.

Return to “RebelBetting”