Wow! Did you arbed Kingston-London last night? (%30 Arb!)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wow! Did you arbed Kingston-London last night? (%30 Arb!)  (Read 3420 times)
Yngwie/Sawyer
Probably a Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

Wow! Did you arbed Kingston-London last night? (%30 Arb!)
« on: October 21, 2013, 12:07:40 PM »

Kingston -1,25 was priced 3,85-4,22 in asian books while London +1,25 was available at 1,70-1,90 at softbooks. Crazy! We're talkin' about a %20-%30 arb here!

Do you know what's so funny? (and strange)

Kingston won 4-2, lol.

When London takes the 1-0 lead, I was worried about a little bit since softbook side was going to win but when I checked the scoreboard next morning, I was so surprised when I saw Kingston won 4-2. London +1,25 odds dropped from 1,90 to 1,22 in asian books.

Another thing interesting I noticed. Pinnacle max bet limit was very very low. It was just 91€! Not even 277 or 459. (Sbobet limits were 278€ as usual)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:09:17 PM by Yngwie/Sawyer » Logged

Summer, Sun, Beach!
pescu23
Getting better

BetsOnFire Surebet Monitor for just 29,99 e/month

View Profile

pescu23

Re: Wow! Did you arbed Kingston-London last night? (%30 Arb!)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 12:20:24 PM »

Canadian league is fixed, Pinnacle knows it.

Congrats for that nice % !
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:28:52 PM by pescu23 » Logged

PREMIUM Surebet Monitor | www.betsonfire.com
ArberLV
Has some experience

View Profile

ArberLV

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 12:22:49 PM »

Kingston -1,25 was priced 3,85-4,22 in asian books while London +1,25 was available at 1,70-1,90 at softbooks. Crazy! We're talkin' about a %20-%30 arb here!

Kingston won 4-2, lol.

When London takes the 1-0 lead, I was worried about a little bit since softbook side was going to win but when I checked the scoreboard next morning, I was so surprised when I saw Kingston won 4-2. London +1,25 odds dropped from 1,90 to 1,22 in asian books.

Another thing interesting I noticed. Pinnacle max bet limit was very very low. It was just 91€! Not even 277 or 459. (Sbobet limits were 278€ as usual)
Say whih soft bookes ofered this match?
Yngwie/Sawyer
Probably a Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 01:28:44 PM »

Kingston won 4-2, lol.

Say whih soft bookes ofered this match?

I have to keep these details confidential and secret since sharing this information may cause a dramatic decrease in edge I discovered. Thank you for your understanding.

Summer, Sun, Beach!
Yngwie/Sawyer
Probably a Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 01:31:55 PM »

Of course, I didn't win 5.060€.
I lost 3947,48€ at softbooks also. Still nice profit, isn't it?

Summer, Sun, Beach!
anormal1992
Getting better

View Profile

anormal1992

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 01:52:51 PM »

Of course, I didn't win 5.060€.
I lost 3947,48€ at softbooks also. Still nice profit, isn't it?

http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/canada/csl-2013/kingston-london-city-zJSb7z6h/#ah;2 from  this oddsportal link it looks like prices never went ike that on sbobet,(maybe oddsportal cant monitor fast changes) and max price was avaible at 188bet....Unbeliaveble..Nice shoot dude....
fnatic91
Probably a Pro

View Profile

fnatic91

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 01:55:32 PM »

I doubt any euro-bookies have high limits for CSL matches considering that CSL is a low league and notorious for match fixings. So i am pretty sure you use any local bookie which have no idea  what's happening around the world :P Anyways , good job ! Earning 1.2k by clicking the mouse for 2 minutes is awesome ,only football players earn more money in 2 minutes  :)  
fnatic91
Probably a Pro

View Profile

fnatic91

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 02:12:28 PM »

Mate , the point of arbing is the same,all arbers do the same procedure.The key is to find a soft book which has high limits and accepts your bets,that's all.

Why do you think he is showing only SBO wagers ? Cuz asians don't give a fuk.
If he shows the european bookie ,then we all will use it and it would be the end for sawyer and all who use it.I am pretty sure he uses a book we have never heard of , maybe a local bookie.
jagas

View Profile

jagas

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 02:46:27 PM »

well, i dont know much but the little i know i would call this a risk that paid real big, why i said this is.

first if this was a pre match bet, then arbing at 20% or 30% is at very risk of being voided at one end and if it, then you might lose at the other end, but it this case, he won any ways.

secondly, it is a live betting, in which case i will suggest, that he just balanced his risk while the game was going, betting at asian when the price was high and then waiting for the game to go to his way and then balance off.
just like betting at 4.00 when the price was 4.00 and 1.30, then when the price decreases to 2.25 and 1.7, of course i balance out my bets, and be in so large profit, well, if this still is the case i will call it a prediction gone right, still not arbing except i am wrong somewhere.
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 03:23:08 PM »

Someone is moving lines here, and losing my 0.15% on SBO cash back.
jagas

View Profile

jagas

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 04:10:59 PM »

well, i dont know much but the little i know i would call this a risk that paid real big, why i said this is.

first if this was a pre match bet, then arbing at 20% or 30% is at very risk of being voided at one end and if it, then you might lose at the other end, but it this case, he won any ways.

secondly, it is a live betting, in which case i will suggest, that he just balanced his risk while the game was going, betting at asian when the price was high and then waiting for the game to go to his way and then balance off.
just like betting at 4.00 when the price was 4.00 and 1.30, then when the price decreases to 2.25 and 1.7, of course i balance out my bets, and be in so large profit, well, if this still is the case i will call it a prediction gone right, still not arbing except i am wrong somewhere.

yeah, thanks just learnt that trick also

he admitted himself that he was hoping for the soft book to lose, always some risk, not a live bet though Jagas, I don't know for sure but I would make a good guess that the most profitable of arbers will take many many risks, playing safe all the time is not good for profits.
fnatic91
Probably a Pro

View Profile

fnatic91

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 04:25:52 PM »

Mate , the point of arbing is the same,all arbers do the same procedure.The key is to find a soft book which has high limits and accepts your bets,that's all.

Why do you think he is showing only SBO wagers ? Cuz asians don't give a fuk.
If he shows the european bookie ,then we all will use it and it would be the end for sawyer and all who use it.I am pretty sure he uses a book we have never heard of , maybe a local bookie.

mate in arbing as in most things there are many levels of success, if as you say we are all doing the same procedure then we all would be in trouble, we're not, there are many many different arbing styles, as for his wagers, why on earth would he want to show his soft bookie bets?

Of course he doesn't need to show it and i fully understand him.If i were him , i would not show it too.

Look at what wrote someone else on a different forum about this match : "they are pounding unders in canada btw, no crap books to arb with as they have no odds.
in 5 mins over 3.25 has gone from 1.73 to 2.7 lol without a ball being kicked. " So,it's obvious that he is using a local book
Yngwie/Sawyer
Probably a Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 09:49:45 AM »

China.

Summer, Sun, Beach!
fnatic91
Probably a Pro

View Profile

fnatic91

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 02:50:18 PM »

So tomorrow there will be lithuania cup matches, so i am pretty curious about them ;) ..what do you think ?

take a look at in-play odds at asians and you will see what's going on.Then find a sleepy eruo bookie and place some value bets.
Pages: [1]
Print