RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Smart Bet Tracker

Useful links for smart gambling
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Smart Bet Tracker

Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Just a minor improvement. As Smart Bet Tracker loads sports, competitions and events from Pinnacle, new sports are added dynamically as Pinnacle enables competitions. These new sports did not have a picture and shared the same image.
We have just added new images for all current sports.

Check at http://sbt.smartbettracker.com/sports

Last edited by ppintaluba on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Autograding bets

Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Hello.
I am working on an important feature for Smart Bet Tracker.
It is called autograde, and will allow bets placed on the application to be automatically graded (settled) as soon as we receive the match result.
It will be a slow deployment. Right now we are evaluating feeds and defining some user defined settings.

The workflow will be as follows:
- users will set a global setting indicating whether their bets will be autograded or not. It's a Yes or No attribute.
- users will set another global setting to indicate if autograded bets should be shown in a separate group, apart from manually settled bets.
- when users place a bet, the bet will have an attribute indicating  if it will be autograded (the attribute will be copied from the settings, but can be changed before placing the bet).
- periodically the application will be reading event feeds and when a match is finished, it will read the result feed.
- pending bets having the autograde indicator will be graded (as won, loss, half won, half loss or void) if we have enough information to decide (that depends on the result feed and the information in the bet). If information is not enough, bets will remain pending, an users can set the result manually, as usual. The information required in the bet to be autograded is: a specific event has been chosen, the market has been chosen, the period has been chose, the outcome has been chosen. In example, if we find a bet on Lazio vs Juventus and press the bet or surebet button on this event, then the event will be present on the bet. We must also chose the market (Both team to score i.e) the period (full time or 1st half) the outcome (yes or no). All this information will be always present automatically in the bet if we press the bet button next to the specific market on the event view in Smart Bet Tracker.
- Autograded bets can be shown in a separate group, depending on the global setting.
- If autograded bets are shown apart, they will be shown in two places:
  1) on the main screen, below pending bets.
  2) on the bet history, between pending bets and settled bets
- Autograded bets results can be changed manually. They can also be confirmed. In either case, after changing or confirming the result, bets will leave the autograded group and will be shown as manually settled bet.

EDIT: Implemented since abril 2015
Last edited by ppintaluba on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:38 am

I don't want to spam this thread, but after my last post I noticed, sometimes, some pages were loading very slow (specially the sports page and the continents and countries pages). This was due to lots of images loading in an inefficient way. The server waited for all images to be loaded before rendering the page besides some database issue.

I have made some changes in the way these pages are shown and I thing right now we have an acceptable response time. Anyway I'll keep working on it.

So if you experienced this problem when you tried the application, give it a second chance :-)

Regards
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:28 am

Hello ppintaluba,

Your software looks great and it has a lot of useful options for everyone who is in sports arbirtage bussiness.

But, every must be aware that you are holding all data on your database which for someone can be obstacle.
So if I making a lot of money from arbitrage, why someone else would know with which bookmakers I making it, and on which matches?
I want to say that for someone that data is (very) confidential. Of course you can say that you will never take a look at your client's data, but it is enough.

I think that if you would make some sort of local software (windows app) that can be useful for arbers.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Thanks djordjeno for your reply. I'm sure this is a concern for many people, and we take it very seriously. All your data is private and managed as confidential. The application does not allow users to see other users' bets (or any kind of data). As a matter of fact, we don't know, and cannot get to know users' passwords, being irreversibly encrypted on the database (which is not the case on lots of bookmakers). And although the DB administrator can access data (not passwords), it is only done on a need to know basis, in case we need to solve an issue. In fact, as the application is really new, I must say we didn't receive any request from users regarding any problem with data. The only access we had to users' data, as a proactive measure, was an automatic control to detect open bets (not settled) when matches had already finished some days before, in order to inform our customers. But we did not even reviewed which bets were in this situation.

Anyway, as this is just a matter of trust (and we are not an old and well known company) I don't think these words will make anyone change his mind  ;)

If someone wants to use the application and has these concerns, I advise the following measures:
- define your bookies and wallets as Bookie 1, Bookie 2... Bookie n, Wallet 1, .... etc.
- select the same currency for all books (the same as the user selected currency) and use it as Units.
- wait some minutes to place the bets on the application, or even better, wait for the match to have started or ended.
- trust me  ;D

With all these measures, nobody will know where do you bet, how much do you bet and moreover, will not be able to copy your bets.

All that said, we do not discard working on a desktop app, although a web app has so many advantages for users and for us.

Regards,
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:21 am

Hello. Just to let you know the last improvements and our current work...

We continue working on autograding. We expect to have it working in the next weeks.

Due to Winter Olympic Games, lots of new sports have been added to Smart Bet Tracker. Alpine Skiing, Curling, Biathlon, Cross Country,
Ski Jumping, Snow Boarding, Speed Skating, Skeleton, Figure Skating, Luge, Bobsleigh, Freestyle Skiing, Short Track, Nordic Combined.

I didn't even know some of them, but I found out while looking for some nice icons to show on the application  :) You can check all new sports at http://sbt.smartbettracker.com/sports.

We have also improved our odds coverage. Until now (20 minutes ago in fact), real markets and odds were only available for football. We are now covering all sports, markets and odds available at Pinnacle.
Attachments
sports.jpg
Last edited by ppintaluba on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:07 pm

This weekend we tested autograding bets on some football matches.
The following markets have successfully been autograded:
1X2
Draw no bet
Asian Handicap
Total goals over under
Both teams to score
Odd or Even
Double chance

We will continue testing and working on other markets, and sports.

Not far from now most bets will be settled automatically...
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:05 am

We have been recording some short videos to show Smart Bet Tracker's basic functionality.
We created a Youtube channel with all the videos. If you wanna know how the application works and don't want to create an account or use the guest user, just check these videos. Each one is only 2 or 3 minutes long. There are right now 12 videos explaining how to access the application, subscribing for the free plan, creating accounts (books and wallets), placing transactions (investments and transfers), betting, surebetting, and other functions.

You can see the videos at
phpBB [video]

It's important to chose the full screen option and select 'hd 1080p' setting.

You can also access these videos from Smart Bet Trackers's help menu (http://sbt.smartbettracker.com)
Last edited by ppintaluba on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:39 am

Hello.
We have added some configuration options and we will continue adding new settings to enable the maximum customization. By now you can set:
- how many accounts will be show on the home page
- how many open and autograded bets will be shown on your home page
- how many accounts will be show on each page of the accounts page
- how many tipsters will be show on each page of the tipsters page
- how many open, autograded and settled bets will be show on each page of the bets history
- how many surebets will be show on each page of the surebets history
- how many transactions will be show on each page of the transactions history

You can also set your preferred odds format. Until yesterday only decimal format was allowed, but we have added American format.
I think most arbusers use decimal odds, but I have been asked to allow American odds. I was not really used to this format and find it more difficult to understand or to do calculations. But I also understand that the same can happen to people used to American odds when using decimal odds.

Which odds format do you prefer? Which format is the most used?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Hello.
We have now added a new setting to chose your preferred time zone.
All events, bets, transactions, etc, will be shown on the time zone you select.
If you do not set this setting, the default time zone will continue to be GMT as usual.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:56 am

Another small improvement regarding continents and countries, sports and periods, and markets and outcomes, This changes will help you entering consistent information on your bets, avoiding unreal combinations.

Once you select a continent, the country field is filtered to show only the countries on the selected continent. The same goes to sports (filtering the periods you can bet) and markets (filtering the outcomes you can chose).

In example, if you chose the sport football, you will be able to chose match, 1st half and second half. If you choose basketball, you will be able to chose match, 1st half, 2nd half, 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter and 4th quarter. All sports have the match period and "other" period just in case. Match means the entire event (we use this for all sports).

Regarding markets, If you chose the Home Away market, only home and away outcomes will be available, and if you choose Totals, only Over and Under will be available.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello.
We have received feedback from some of our users (or potential users), regarding our subscription plans and their limits, so we have been working on them and decided some changes.
- The free plan will remain as usual (5 bets a day, 75 a month and 350 a year).
- All other plans will stay the same regarding daily and monthly limits, but will double yearly limits. In example, the professional plan will allow 6,000 bets per year for the same price.
- We have added two more plans which extend the junior and professional plans. These plans are called junior extended and prof extended and have the same daily limits and the normal plans, but double the monthly and yearly limits (in fact 4 times the yearly limit given that we have already doubled it). In example, the prof extended has 40 bets per day, 1,200 per month and 12,000 per year. This will only cost USD 5 more than the normal plan.
Finally, we have added discounts for extended subscriptions. 3 months subscribers will benefit from a 10% discount, 6 months for 15% and 1 year for 25%.
You can check all this information at http://sbt.smartbettracker.com/terms

We have also developed some improvements on the bet slip and new reports to analyze bets by tipster or competition.

Give it a try. Just use the guest account and do unlimited tests. Or, better, subscribe for free and try the free plan. You can use the free plan forever or switch to another whenever you need.

Regards,
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Hello.
We have improved tipsters management.
When you add a new tipster (or edit and existing one) you will see additional attributes. You can set the fees you pay to the tipster (and its currency), and the frequency of payments (every n days, weeks, months or years) and the ewallet you use to pay (i.e. Paypal, Neteller, Skrill, ec.). You can establish the next payment date.
This way, you will be able to record your payments to tipsters in a very simple way. Just press the pay button on the tipster page and the payment will be recorded using this information, establishing the next due date automatically.
If you do not want to set all this information, you can record payments to tipsters on the new transaction page. You must choose the "fee" transaction, and choose the tipster.
These payments will be considered in the "Bets profit by tipster over time" report (a new report comparing profits per tipsters).
Of course, tipsters are in general used by normal bettors, but as arbers, we can manage our alert services.
We have also added some reports (bet analysis by tipster, by sport and by competition).

You can check all this information at http://sbt.smartbettracker.com.

I hope you like it.

Regards,
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:25 pm

As many of you (I assume) my William Hill account was cancelled because of my country.
So I decided to analyze my performance there since 2012. Quite interesting. Have you experienced a similar behavior in the last 8 months?.
I'm only considering surebets.
regards,
Attachments
WillHill.jpg
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:13 am

There is an up trend after September 13 in your graph. I didnt notice this in my stats.

Return to “Links”