Smart Bet Tracker

Useful links for smart gambling
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Smart Bet Tracker

Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello everybody.

Some of you must already know that I have been using an Excel application I have developed (SureBetTracker) to track all my surebets. This Excel application can be downloaded from surebettracker.com (in fact, I counted more than 400 downloads considering the last two versions, and I assume some of these downloads came from here). This excel was specifically built taking into account arbitrage betting.

But as more users provided feedback, we noticed it was difficult to keep improving the application using Excel and decided to develop a web application. The application (we called it Smart Bet Tracker) is almost ready. I having been doing some testing and I would like that people from arbusers could give it a try. I'm looking forward to receiving feedback from people who really know about sports betting.

As always, I am the first guinea pig. I like arbing and as I did with SureBetTracker, I am now tracking my own bets with Smart Bet Tracker

Let me tell you the basics: You can track single bets and multiple bets and of course you can also track surebets. In fact, surebets are two, three or more single bets grouped. You can define your accounts - bookmakers and ewallets (or bank accounts), and set their currency. You can place bets and transfer money between accounts, or place other money transactions (investments, fees, bonus, etc.). You must define your main currency (all balances and transactions will be managed in the account currency and the main currency). You can export accounts, bets and transactions to excel.

We wanted to start providing the basic functionality from SureBetTracker and add new functions. In particular, we have already added some nice features, like managing tipsters and exchange rates. And you can record interesting information about each bet that will allow its analysis. In example, you can record the sport, country, market, period, spread, odds, pick, tipster and result.

We have also worked on providing real events to make it easier to place bets. Instead of filling all the information in the bet form, you can search the event and even the market and odds offered by Pinnacle and place a bet with all this information already completed. You can search the events in the search field at the top menu. Or you can navigate using the sports menu. This feature will be improved when testing is finished. By now only football odds are being offered, and may not be accessible at moments (during the update process, every 10 minutes). So you if don't find an event available at Pinnacle, just wait a bit and it will be there...

Given that we are in beta testing stage, we expect you could find some errors and would like to receive your feedback if you do (or any suggestion for improvement). In fact, Internet Explorer is not supported and we suggest using Chrome or Firefox.

I hope you like it and you find it useful. And I am committed to make improvements and correct the errors you could find.

The application is at sbt.surebettracker.com
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
bgilic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Smart Bet Tracker

Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 pm

I started using this application and it looks very good. So far I entered all my books and set up everything and am ready to track my bets with it. Will provide more detail once I start entering bets but so far it looks amazing.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:00 pm

bgilic wrote: I started using this application and it looks very good. So far I entered all my books and set up everything and am ready to track my bets with it. Will provide more detail once I start entering bets but so far it looks amazing.
Thanks bgilic. Any problem you find just tell me. Be understanding  :D and I'll work hard to make it worth it.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
pescu23
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Thank you ppintaluba, nice work!
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 am

It is free for basic usage. There are certain limits for free accounts regarding the number of bets or transactions you can place. I need to cover hosting and database costs. Take a look at the plans link at the bottom.
Thank you!
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Hello.
Just to tell you a few things.

- We have corrected an error that prevented new users from seeing the subscription page or preferences page. Maybe someone of you had this problem some hours ago, as we noticed in the application log. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- We have corrected an issue regarding balances (not shown correctly after updating an account info). Balances are always accurate, and, in fact, they can be recalculated at any time based on all the transactions and bets history.
- We have improved the update of events and odds so that you will always find the match if it is available in Pinnacle, no matter if we are in the middle of the update process (this was mentioned as an issue in the opening post)

As we are in testing stage and other problems would arise, we have decided that all arbusers users will have unlimited accounts during November. Just tell me the email you used when registering to Smart Bet Tracker and we will upgrade these accounts. You can PM also.

Thanks for your feedback!
Regards
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:48 am

We have just added lay betting in Smart Bet Tracker. There's a check box in each bet you record.
All bets placed before this change have been marked as back bets. If you have already placed bets that should have been lay bets, you can edit them and check the check box.
Remember to contact me to get the elite subscription during November.
Thanks!
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
bgilic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:24 am

An update guys.

Finally my Skrills account has been unlocked and verified so now I have been able to start arb betting for last 3 days. It took some time to get use to the interface and functionality but I can say it is very self intuative application. Fairly easy to get use to it and very flexible. I provided few potential enhancement to ppintaluba so I expect it to be even better in near future. I plan on continue using it for my arb betting.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:36 am

Thanks for your trust. I have implemented the first of your suggestions (automatic commissions).
For each bookmaker you can specify the commission percentage and the type of commission from the following options:
- "No commission."
- "Commission is payed on the stake, no matter if you win or lose."
- "Commission is payed on the stake, only if you win. If you lose there's no commission."
- "Commission is payed on the winning amount. If you lose, commission is payed on the lesser of the stake and potential winnings."
- "Commission is payed on the winning amount. If you lose, there´s no commission."
- "Commission is payed on the payout. If you lose, there´s no commission."

Do you think I should add other forms of calculation?

You can of course overwrite the automatic calculation and put the commission manually.

I'll keep working on other enhancements.

Regards
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Just to keep you posted about the latest improvements.
Special thanks to bgilic and darren for several contributions.

- automatic commissions
- lay betting
- spread on each line in a surebet
- sports graphs analysis (draft)
- enhanced graph for balance over time (with account selection

regards
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:57 am

Hi. I have continued working on the application. New and improved graphs. I have uploaded some screenshots (low resolution they look much better on the site  ;D) so everybody can take a look without having to visit the site. Of course I'll be happier if you try the application and even happier if you send me your feedback so I can improve it.
I hope you like it and give it a try at sbt.surebettracker.com

Thank you!
Last edited by ppintaluba on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:15 am

Hello. We continued working on the application.
Some improvements:
- new home page (when no user is logged) and cleaner home page when user is logged.
- quick stats bar added on the home page.
- added date frames to quickly select date ranges when building reports.
- added an option to copy any previous transaction, bet or surebet.
Regards
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:08 am

We have just added a basic surebet calculator to help you enter your bets. If you placed your bets in advance and you are just recording them on the application, you don't need it. But you have to chance to perform the calculation right on Smart Bet Tracker and enter the bets automatically.
By now it's a simple surebet calculator. It supports exclusive independent outcomes and back bets, up to 10 legs. We will continue working on it to add lay bets and other arbitrage types, as well as rounding.

You can launch the calculator on the new sure bet page (http://sbt.surebettracker.com/build_from_scratch if you are logged) and pressing the calculator icon. The calculator copies data from the bet page (bookmaker accounts and odds) and helps you decide how much to stake.

On the calculator page you can change odds and enter stakes (either the total risk or the stake on one bet) and the other stakes will be calculated. The calculator handles commissions and exchange rates (based on the currency and commission you set on each account).

We have also changed to home screen (we will do it weekly or so). I think Suarez´s performance during the last weeks deserves this week's picture  ;).

Merry Christmas
Last edited by ppintaluba on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:01 pm

We have added lay support to the arbitrage calculator.
So here you have the summary:
- up to 10 independent outcomes.
- copies odds, accounts and lay checkboxes from the surebet page.
- you can change odds, accounts and lay checkboxes on the calculator (and copy them back to the surebet page).
- it manages currencies and commissions (based on the bookmaker account selected).
- you can set the total stake or the stake for one bet. The other stakes are calculated.

Regards.
Attachments
back_lay_calc.jpg
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:23 am

Last improvement for this year  :)
We added rounding to the calculator.