RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Update on Canbet slow payment

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Update on Canbet slow payment

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:59 am

Hi guys,

I have some valuable info regarding this canbet slow payment fiasco. I am a Canbet member and have requested a withdrawal
for 4k Australian Dollar. This was a couple of weeks ago. Anyway I sent 3-4 emails to them
regarding this and they just ignored me. The funny thing is that after doing some research
I discovered that the Canbet head office is just around the corner from where I live. This
is in Melbourne, Australia by the way. So I gave them a call with an Australian  local number
and managed to speak to a chief manager there. His name was Micheal. I was on the phone to
Micheal for a good 30 mins. During this 30 minute conversation I drilled the crap out of
the guy and I advised that if he and the company don't pick there act up I will be heading
down to the office with the local police and a legal team. The conversation ended with
Micheal advising that the payment should be in my bank account mid next week. He has also
sent this through via email to me what was discussed on the phone. My personal impression
from the conversation is that they are struggling financially and that is why they are
spinning all this bulshit about technical issues. Hopefully for mine and all other customers sake they
recover and start paying everyone out soon. I also emailed the IBAS in the Uk, who advi
sed me that Canbet have also given them this bullshit technical issues excuse and to give
them some time as they have been paying customers out 3-4 weeks in delay currently. After doing
some further research I discovered that this collapse regarding Canbet's finances was prompted when they changed ownership 10 months ago.
Apparently these new owners have dealt with severe financial issues in the past.
Let me know if you want any more info from me regarding the issue.

Regards

Greg
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Update on Canbet slow payment

Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:13 am

Good report Greg.
Keep us updated with your payment.
It is encouraging that at least someone spoke on the phone.
Even though it is appearing as an Australian company ( http://www.igasgroup.com/about.html ), there might be a possibility that the owners are Chinese. Not much info could be found from my side.

It is difficult to survive, using Asian style lines, while offering European style bonuses.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:45 am

hey, please any tip on how to get them to send my payment, mine has been over 3 weeks now, i have called no one answered, i sent email and was ignored, now i am pissed, please any advice
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:50 pm

take your time..i am stil waitting more than 3weeks for 200e...lucky me ,i have "lost" 500e on my last bet,,would be about 1500e,,,now i am just waiting calm,for my 200e... ;) ;) ;)
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:18 am

sikok68 wrote: take your time..i am stil waitting more than 3weeks for 200e...lucky me ,i have "lost" 500e on my last bet,,would be about 1500e,,,now i am just waiting calm,for my 200e... ;) ;) ;)
Wrong attitude here. You got lucky now, but next time fortune will turn her back.
sikok68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Arbusers wrote:
sikok68 wrote: take your time..i am stil waitting more than 3weeks for 200e...lucky me ,i have "lost" 500e on my last bet,,would be about 1500e,,,now i am just waiting calm,for my 200e... ;) ;) ;)
so chief,you call them a NON-GO bookie at the moment?
is this your advice?

Wrong attitude here. You got lucky now, but next time fortune will turn her back.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Of course it is a no go.
It takes them 4-5 weeks to pay people. Would you feel comfortable having your money tied there?
I dont think so.
bmaxim
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 pm

I requested a  withdrawal of 2K the first week of October... I'm still waiting.... I have the bad feeling that I will never see that money ... :'(
jagas
To become a Pro

Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:48 am

the annoying thing is that i kept sending them mail and when they replied they said that they told the gambling commission and other necessary commission about their financial issue and itt has been noted.

what kind of commission allows people to accept money without paying, funny, in the website it is still stated that you will recieve ur withdrawal after 48 hrs.

i think i will have to take up this guys since they are adverting wrong information and yet going ahead with it
sbertini80

Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:27 pm

jagas wrote: the annoying thing is that i kept sending them mail and when they replied they said that they told the gambling commission and other necessary commission about their financial issue and itt has been noted.

what kind of commission allows people to accept money without paying, funny, in the website it is still stated that you will recieve ur withdrawal after 48 hrs.

i think i will have to take up this guys since they are adverting wrong information and yet going ahead with it
Thats exactly the question I am asking myself!!! How can the UK Gambling Commission just sit there, telling people that tehy have been informed that it is just a tech issue and costumers have to be patient. An on the other hand Canbet states that they pay within 1-3 working days.

The Commisson must at least force Canbet to state a general information that they have tech issues and that it could take more than 6 weeks to pay. Anything less is a violation of their obligatory supervision!!!
Lorgan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Guys be patient. Its annoying but I got ~2k GBP the other day which was my full balance and I wont be using them anymore (limited anyway). It took about 8 weeks for me. I sent about 4 emails and shortly after the 4th polite request I received my payout
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:49 pm

I deposited 500+ euros on my Canbet account using Skrill and money hasn't been transferred. I don't think that this is some technical problem. Did you have similar case?  :(
crux
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:20 pm

i ask for withdrawal 29/10 and they pay me 21/11. 1400 euros
jagas
To become a Pro

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:54 pm

please wht do i do for this guys to pay my money
tarzan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:00 pm

I am not quite sure but I think ibas-uk.com can help you! They reslving things when somebody have a problem with UK bookies!

Return to “Bookies discussion”