Re: Betonline Bonuses Question

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Thej have just offered me 75% bonus, but still no ewallets :-\
zazzbg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:18 pm

And what's the problem with using credit or debit card for example?
Also - is this bonus credited as free bets or like bet365's balance top-up?

And what this shit means: "Also, should you accept the Free Play and lose with it or choose not to use it, the Free Play Bonus will still be deducted at the time a payout is requested unless the rollover requirement is met."
Last edited by zazzbg on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:56 pm

zazzbg wrote: And what's the problem with using credit or debit card for example?
This account is not on my ID and I don't have credit/debit card + it's not the best idea to use this payment type in my country.
zazzbg wrote: Also - is this bonus credited as free bets or like bet365's balance top-up?
Freeplays.
zazzbg wrote: And what this shit means: "Also, should you accept the Free Play and lose with it or choose not to use it, the Free Play Bonus will still be deducted at the time a payout is requested unless the rollover requirement is met."
That mean if you use the promo code and lose all FP or don't use it in 30(?) days you still have to make rollover.
zazzbg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:30 pm

arber_PL wrote:
zazzbg wrote: Also - is this bonus credited as free bets or like bet365's balance top-up?
Freeplays.
So if I win with bonus balance (freeplays) they deduct the amont which I bet?

Also should I first play with the money I've desposited and then with the bonus money or I can decide wheter to play with my balance or use freeplays?

Also what this means: "When calculating “rollover”, we use the lower of the risk/reward value as the effective value. For example, if you bet $500 on Team A to win $450, and you bet $400 on Team B to win $350, and you bet $250 on Team C to win $50, the total action applied toward fulfilling the rollover requirement would be $850 ($450 + $350 + $50)." ?

And last question: I can't see list of restricted countries for the bonus offers. Does this mean the bonus is open to all countries?
Last edited by zazzbg on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:46 pm

zazzbg wrote:
So if I win with bonus balance (freeplays) they deduct the amont which I bet?
Exactly.
zazzbg wrote: Also should I first play with the money I've desposited and then with the bonus money or I can decide wheter to play with my balance or use freeplays?
When placing bet you can choose which balance to use.
zazzbg wrote: Also what this means: "When calculating “rollover”, we use the lower of the risk/reward value as the effective value. For example, if you bet $500 on Team A to win $450, and you bet $400 on Team B to win $350, and you bet $250 on Team C to win $50, the total action applied toward fulfilling the rollover requirement would be $850 ($450 + $350 + $50)." ?
Always when you bet you have two amounts: amount of bet and amount of possible net winnings. For rollover calculating they always get the lower of this two, so when odds <2 they add possible net winnings to your rollover made and when odds>2 they add your stake. I think I didn't explain it best way :D
zazzbg wrote: And last question: I can't see list of restricted countries for the bonus offers. Does this mean the bonus is open to all countries?
If you can register, you can use bonus, I suppose
zazzbg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:52 pm

I got it.
Thank for your answers!

I may try this bonus offer but I'm not sure should I try it with max possible bonus amount or with smaller deposit.  :-\

Return to “Bookies discussion”