« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 02:42:31 AM »
Seems nobody wants to answer? Maybe it's because this information is already written several times in this forum
Here is my opinion:
1. How much time i would be able to last before being limited/account closed in as much bookmakers as i won't be able to arb profitably? In other words my question is how long my arbing career will last using only 1 account? Here i have to mention that i am aware only of the general tips for avoiding limits from forums/articles.
It depends on the bookmakers. Pinnacle, Betfair, Betdaq and other will never limit you. But you will need other bookies to arb that will limit you.
If you take care you can last longer. I've arbing for two years, I still have some unlimited accounts.
2. With 20k bankroll how much i will be able to profit monthly as a newbie?
At the beginning you can do 10% or even 20% each month. Then you can make 5% to 10% (but each time it gets more difficult). But you must be careful not to make mistakes. I started in early 2012 and almost never lost money. I'm very careful to place bets.
- i'm willing to pay for alert service/s
- i'm willing to put a lot of work (as much as it needed 6 days of the week)
- first month of arbing i will play with very small bankroll to get experience
Always bet round stakes, normal markets, big leagues, etc. If you don't, you will get limited easily even if you are placing small bets.