RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

betfair CS

Info about betting exchanges.
hollywood17
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

betfair CS

Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:54 am

Hello everyone, it is a bit I'm trying to figure out how to back or lay an exact result but without using the correct score market. Let me explain, if I wanted a back or lay odds with other markets such as 1X2 - Under / over asian handicap or how should I do?
Practical example of a game today as Marseille Montpellier, the result 1-0@8.2, the 2-0@10.5 and 2.1 @ 10:00.
How would I go for example to find the fee for the 1-0, the odds of 2-0 and 2-1 odds??
Obviously I'm not talking about betting markets ducthing but opposite (but I think you know it already).
Thanks for your attention and good day!
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: betfair CS

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 am

hollywood17 wrote: Hello everyone, it is a bit I'm trying to figure out how to back or lay an exact result but without using the correct score market. Let me explain, if I wanted a back or lay odds with other markets such as 1X2 - Under / over asian handicap or how should I do?
Practical example of a game today as Marseille Montpellier, the result 1-0@8.2, the 2-0@10.5 and 2.1 @ 10:00.
How would I go for example to find the fee for the 1-0, the odds of 2-0 and 2-1 odds??
Obviously I'm not talking about betting markets ducthing but opposite (but I think you know it already).
Thanks for your attention and good day!
I don't understand the question. You want to back or lay a correct score, without using the correct score market? Why is that? (maybe there´s no liquidity on the correct score market?)
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
hollywood17
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:50 am

is exactly, is often not enough liquidity in those markets and I've always wondered if there was another / other markets in order to put the same exact result without using the specific market (CS)
Sorry for the English ...
peleus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:00 pm

I got nothing on top of my head here hollywood since I'm starting out too. By the way, do you have a good tutorial link where I can get my wheels running?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:30 pm

peleus wrote: I got nothing on top of my head here hollywood since I'm starting out too. By the way, do you have a good tutorial link where I can get my wheels running?
Tutorials for Betfair?

learning.betfair.com/en/
Last edited by ppintaluba on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Exchanges”