« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 10:50:08 PM »
If you want to quickly calculate the stakes for you surebet (arb), then have a look at our calculator:
It's working only for basic 2way and 3way surebets (arbitrage), but this what you need most often. We tried to make it simple and efficient. What do you think about it? Do you like it or not really?
The calculator is useful but a bit basic. I think sometimes we need more options.
If you don't mind, I will include some useful additions (IMO) that I have developed on the calc I use.
- Possibility to set the total stake, or just the stake for one of the bets (and calculate only the other 1 or 2)
- Possibility to round some of the stakes
- Possibility to chose different currencies and consider the exchange rates.
- Possibility to indicate a lay option.
- Possibility to include commissions.
- Possibility to do the calculation even if it's not an arb (some times 0 arbs or negative arbs are usefull for bonus)
The calculator I included on Smart Bet Tracker (http://sbt.smartbettracker.com
) has these features, but I recognize yours is much more accessible for quick calculations.
At Smart Bet tracker the calculator is only available to registered users (which is free) when they are placing a surebet. We use each users' configuration to get the account currency and commissions.You can chose the account for each bet and the calculation will consider the currency and the commission.