OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

InPlay arbitrage screenshot

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: InPlay arbitrage screenshot  (Read 6162 times)
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

InPlay arbitrage screenshot
« on: January 16, 2014, 02:49:28 PM »

Screenshot taked minutes before on OddStorm InPlay Application.
Good example of capabilities of odd parsing framework and arbitrage delivery system.

It took 2 seconds from odd price of 2.08 seen on 188 site from our parsers -> arbitrage generated -> arbitrage delivered and shown -> screenshot taken!
As you can see there are price changes catched in a very few seconds between (4 seconds for example)

Good example is also cross-market arbitrage type of AH1(-1)-EH2(+3)-EH2(+2) at score of 1:0
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:56:50 PM by OddStorm » Logged

arbbetting

View Profile

arbbetting

Re: InPlay arbitrage screenshot
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 04:03:30 PM »

Can live arb be done only with serious books ( asian , pinnacle, betfair, bet365)?
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 04:30:17 PM »

I think yes, but it may be function of the risk taken.

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 06:09:27 PM »

do you have any plans for Betfair to be added to your list? your service would be better if you had Betfair as many uk arbers
exist and they all have Betfair accounts, beatbookies, rebelbetting and betburger all cover Betfair, I know Betfair are greedy
and the feed from them maybe a little slower unless you pay them big bucks but even a slower feed it better than no feed, it would be up to your customers if they chose to add them to their filters or not.
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 08:48:40 PM »

Hi yorkjoss,

Do you really think exchanges does worth adding?
Back/back, back/lay?

sportoboy
Getting better

View Profile

sportoboy

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 08:57:55 PM »

Hi yorkjoss,

Back/back, back/lay?

It certainly worths it, but only if certain filters for liquidity and commission can be applied too.

For example, an option where arbs are shown with the commission set at 3,5% and only if liquidity at the particular betfair market is over 200 euros. Back/back would do the work...
Thordin
Pro

View Profile

Thordin

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 10:03:35 PM »

Can live arb be done only with serious books ( asian , pinnacle, betfair, bet365)?

I get a few arbs between asians and be365 per week, very profitable but risky.. You dont know who will pull their odds back!
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 12:51:11 AM »

Hi yorkjoss,

Back/back, back/lay?

when I had my trial of your service all bets I placed were layed at Betfair even though you don't cover it, if the arb is sharp
against soft then it's almost always an arb with Betfair too, I don't like to use the sharps if I can use Betfair as I need the
points for my comm' rate so a service which excludes betfair is not ideal for me, as for filters a comm' rate filter would be essential. Your live alerts page updates every 2 seconds, you'd have to be Data from Star trek to be able to read it, it changes
constantly, be better if the customer could set for himself the refresh rates, having said that if you covered Betfair I'd be
a subscriber, strange that you seem surprised Oddstorm, thought that would be a "no brainer", many uk arbers use Betfair,
most of my arbs and all of my live arbs include Betfair and I'm sure I'm not alone with this, despite it going downhill it's
still the king of exchanges by a distance.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:52:58 AM by yorkjoss » Logged
peleus

View Profile

peleus

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 02:24:51 PM »

most of my arbs and all of my live arbs include Betfair and I'm sure I'm not alone with this, despite it going downhill it's

Thanks for sharing that. And how is this working for you? I mean do you get positive results so far?
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 02:27:40 PM »

Hi yorkjoss,

Back/back, back/lay?

it is essential!!!
Yngwie/Sawyer
Probably a Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 10:00:28 AM »

Hi yorkjoss,

Back/back, back/lay?

Are you crazy? It's ESSENTIAL for live arbing!
I'm not a big fan of betfair and I rarely use them in pregame arbs but when it comes to live arbing, they're vital.

And pleasee can you add additinal alert sounds!? This one sounds like ambulance.

Summer, Sun, Beach!
AnnaPrentice

View Profile

AnnaPrentice

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 10:34:43 AM »

Thanks for sharing that. And how is this working for you? I mean do you get positive results so far?

I'd like to know that as well. Are you in green on the betfair side mostly laying odds I assume?
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 02:43:47 PM »

And pleasee can you add additinal alert sounds!? This one sounds like ambulance.

Additional 16 sound alarms added along with "ambulance" one into the new 0.9.10 version of the App :)

Pages: [1]
Print