Excel

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
HiIamhere
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Excel

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 am

Good morning Guys!  ;D

Till now I 've been writing down my arbs on a paper, and it has worked well but I must admit that it seems a kinda primitive way  :)

I haven't tried to set up an excel which will help me keep track of my arbs easily, mostly because I am lazy :P and I am not excel expert, so it would take me some time to do it.

If anyone of you has and wants to share such an excel file then I would be more than grateful.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Excel

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 pm

I m still using paper and pencil.
HiIamhere
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm

;D

Anyway, I set up my own excel file so if anyone wants it, feel free to ask for it. It isn't anything great though.
DonS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Here is a good excel sheet for tracking bets. Is is not optimized for arbing, but will still work great. All the text is in Danish, but most of it is self explanatory, otherwise use google translator.
If you want to change different topics, you have to unlock the sheet. Password is "copyright".

Otherwise you can use betonvalue accounting system. Price €10/month for advanced account.
HiIamhere
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Where  ???

Either I am blind (possible after so much arbing today  :P) or there is no link ^^

Try pming it to me, maybe the link doesn't show up in forum texts.

Thank you anyway Dons  ;)
Flo311
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 pm

I have based my spreadsheet on the Rebelbetting Arb Book and modified it by some features I found important like:

- Ability to fill in the type of bet in each arb und then displaying the indiviual outcomes (up to 3 outcomes, basically serves as doublecheck if arb was placed with right bet types and amounts)
- Calculation of net profit for each bookie (interesting for bookies that limit based on net winnings)
- Bookie rules (reg. mixed rules, max bet shown, etc. - taken from Surebetbookies and updated)
- Ability to match each arb with defined alter services (interesting for analysis of services)

Due to the modified feature, the spreadsheet is not quite straight forward to use. However, I would be able to send it out and give some advice on an individual basis if requested.

Best,

Flo
bernie74
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I use this french site :
parieuronline.com/
It s not for arbers but i have always my stats.
lucky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 am

I use this one
sportsarbitrageguide.com/downloads/TradingLogandBalanceSheet.xls
DonS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 am

I think that the betonvalue accounting system is the best and far better then any manually registering in excel.

I have used it for three year now.
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:50 pm

My main problem with these web based services (besides confidentiality) is that they fail when something goes wrong. For example, a line has moved and I need to use more than six bookmakers that Surebetor offers, to cover the bet. What happens then?

I use my modified version of Ultimatcher 2, which handles six bets per three outcome event and is working for me so far...

jayman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:40 am

For example, a line has moved and I need to use more than six bookmakers that Surebetor offers, to cover the bet.
I'm familiar with this problem :) 9 or 12 bookies for one surebet as an option could help.

Same as calculator for all kinds of possible surebets (without jumping from one web to another) would help to find other ways to solve the problem.

Even that it works for me.
Last edited by jayman on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 pm

@sonic The accounting system at betonvalue is not affected with the number of bets or bookmakers. I just find my bookmaker and bet, and then press record bet. It fills in all the information automatically, so that I can record a surebet in seconds, and then on to the next. This way all balances are updated automatically aswell.

No matter how advanced your excel sheet is, the recording bet process will always take longer in excel.

There is no confidentiality issue here, as there is no need to place any logins or any personal details on the account.

Just trying to help :)
KenWilber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:58 pm

I use this one:

It has everything you need, you can see a chart of your income, balances at each bookie, profits, tracks every bet, deposits, withdrawals, everyhting, the only thing that is missing is support for multiple mb accounts.
KenWilber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:58 pm

hmm, forgot to put a link:
http://rebelbetting.com/excel

:)
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 am

For those who still use paper and pen or are not happy with the tools used to track their surebets, please feel free to ask for a trial of the spreadsheet I am developing. I posted a topic about it:

http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,973.0.html
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”