Ask anything about smart gambling
paco
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Newbie 1st maual arb found

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Hi all.

My 1st post  :)
I'm new to arbing, and have learned alot from this forum over the last 2 weeks. I've been looking for arbs myself over the last 2 days and found my 1st one today in the Aussie big bash cricket which was between 2 bookies the arb was 2.9%. :-[.

My question is although I never used the arb, is this a decent one that I found or below average.?? Also can anybody give me some advise o finding manual arbs/middles, ie which bookies to look out for or is a case of using one of the arb services available ?

What % is a average arb ?

Many Thanks Guys
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Newbie 1st maual arb found

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:08 pm

2.9% is great.
Average arb, 1% or something like that.
I dont think anyone will help you finding manual arbs.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Newbie 1st maual arb found

Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm

paco wrote: Hi all.

My 1st post  :)
I'm new to arbing, and have learned alot from this forum over the last 2 weeks. I've been looking for arbs myself over the last 2 days and found my 1st one today in the Aussie big bash cricket which was between 2 bookies the arb was 2.9%. :-[.

My question is although I never used the arb, is this a decent one that I found or below average.?? Also can anybody give me some advise o finding manual arbs/middles, ie which bookies to look out for or is a case of using one of the arb services available ?

What % is a average arb ?

Many Thanks Guys
Hi Paco.

It's a very decent arb, of course. But maybe this sport and league has few bettors, less money, and low limits. There's no an average arb. Depending on the alert service you use, your bookies and many factors, each bettor can have an average arb. As long as you can bet on soft books your arbs will be higher. If you are not limited on Marathon, Bet365 and other, you can arb 3% or more easily. Then they can go down.

During 2012 my average arb was 1.57%. During 2013 it was 1.49%. During 2014 it's 2.11%. That's without paid alert services, and placing some high stake low arbs, so I imagine lots of people can have much higher average arbs.

Good luck.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Newbie's questions”