BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

BetBurger.com (page 2)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42
Author Topic: BetBurger.com  (Read 55443 times)
MaxShalamar
Pro

Sad how all the old crowd left

View Profile

MaxShalamar

Re: BetBurger.com
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 04:40:16 PM »

How long does it take to get the confirmation email?
Rufus

View Profile

Rufus

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 04:45:04 PM »

How long does it take to get the confirmation email?

I recieved it immediately after registration.
MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile

MaxShalamar

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 04:47:42 PM »

Been about 25 minutes - will give it another 30 and I'll register with a different email
drhoo

Email

drhoo

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 05:04:29 PM »

looks cool. but i selected certain bookmakers and it reset them to selected all 3 times now, what's the catch?
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 05:11:18 PM »

This is a new version of surbet.com. Same look

the guy behind the site says on chat that they are not connected to surebet.com, I had never heard of surebet.com
but now after looking at their site it is obvious there is a connection, very similar and both from Russia, I have been
impressed by what I have seen so far of betburger and as I said know nothing of surebet.com, why would the owner
mislead on this? maybe he can explain?

cristi13  just posted this about surebet.com, be nice to get clarification on this subject

The service is good for its money, it has 2 strong points: direct links to bet selection and the best calculator i've come across. However, there are plenty of negatives: no filter for max arb % which results in absurd errors, and not enough filters; removing incorrect or useless alerts all day long is quite exhausting, not to mention the poor customer support .
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:14:39 PM by yorkjoss » Logged
MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile

MaxShalamar

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 05:27:33 PM »

I'm in now :)
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2014, 05:58:52 PM »

This is a new version of surbet.com. Same look
the guy behind the site says on chat that they are not connected to surebet.com, I had never heard of surebet.com
but now after looking at their site it is obvious there is a connection, very similar and both from Russia, I have been
impressed by what I have seen so far of betburger and as I said know nothing of surebet.com, why would the owner
mislead on this? maybe he can explain?

We don't have any connection with surebet. Our team is situated in Ukraine. The design maybe has similar look, but we decided that it's optimal manner of arbs presentation.

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2014, 06:32:50 PM »

I confirm the Ukrainian origin (based on simple ip check)
The service is free, so no possibility for something risky.
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2014, 07:01:59 PM »

The service is good for its money, it has 2 strong points: direct links to bet selection and the best calculator i've come across. However, there are plenty of negatives: no filter for max arb % which results in absurd errors, and not enough filters; removing incorrect or useless alerts all day long is quite exhausting, not to mention the poor customer support .

Thanks for your feedback!

1) The “Percent” filter specifies the percent of the arbs (left toolbar). The filter value on the right, limits the max arb %
2) Lack of filters – which ones? We’ve got lots of filters that let you see the arbs you wish, but if there is a filter which we don’t have and you’d like to see it, could you describe it please?
3) If you specify more rigid boundaries for your arbs (e.g. max arb %) then you’ll get much fewer arbs and won’t have to remove incorrect or useless alerts all day. Moreover, removing is very flexible, there are Remove arb, Hide arbs with this outcome, Delete event buttons.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2014, 07:09:58 PM »

Thanks for your feedback!

1) The “Percent” filter specifies the percent of the arbs (left toolbar). The filter value on the right, limits the max arb %
2) Lack of filters – which ones? We’ve got lots of filters that let you see the arbs you wish, but if there is a filter which we don’t have and you’d like to see it, could you describe it please?
3) If you specify more rigid boundaries for your arbs (e.g. max arb %) then you’ll get much fewer arbs and won’t have to remove incorrect or useless alerts all day. Moreover, removing is very flexible, there are Remove arb, Hide arbs with this outcome, Delete event buttons.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

sorry if I caused confusion betburger, these were cristi13 comments about surebet.com, which you have nothing to do with
apparently although you are very similar
Tocko
Has some experience

View Profile

Tocko

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2014, 09:28:14 PM »

when same rules is selected i still get arbs with different rules on nhl between betdsi and redbet ....betdsi and lot of other that arbs show 3% and more but it is different rules......
ranrom

View Profile

ranrom

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2014, 10:37:40 PM »

In Rugby match between scotland and france you have:

Betsson
Rugby 08 Mar
19:00 Scotland - France
International. Six Nations F2(-4.5) 1.90 ×
Betfred
Rugby 08 Mar
Six Nations 1(6) 2.38

still, odds for France -4.5 @betsson is for half time !!
okakabukaka

View Profile

okakabukaka

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 02:46:18 AM »

not useful.. for me at least.
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 07:04:43 AM »

In Rugby match between scotland and france you have:

Betsson
Rugby 08 Mar
International. Six Nations F2(-4.5) 1.90 ×
Betfred
Rugby 08 Mar
Six Nations 1(6) 2.38

still, odds for France -4.5 @betsson is for half time !!

it was fixed, thanks!

betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2014, 10:10:12 AM »

Hello!  ;)

We've just added hints on outcomes! Just hover over the title of outcome and you'll see full description
Also we've added Sportingbet and Smarkets. To see them, you'll need to switch them on in "My Account -> My Bookmakers"

Thanks!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 42
Print