BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns! (page 2)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 117
Author Topic: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!  (Read 106268 times)
XxSMIL3xX

View Profile

XxSMIL3xX

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 02:04:44 PM »

Very nice alert system.
Congratulations.
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 02:21:04 PM »

Betburger, I have been comparing you with beatbookies, rebelbetting and oddstorm, after an initial positive start
you service has deteriorated, many missing arbs and also missing bookmakers which by the way is no different
from the other alert services, they all have bookmakers they say they cover but don't, maybe you are trying to
please the masses to the detriment of your service? too many useless handicap arbs and the real arbs missing
or hidden behind them but many times 1 x 2 arbs are just missed, I know this because I find them myself or see them
on other alert services but not on yours Betburger, I think you're maybe trying to "run before you can walk", obviously
you are not always going to be a "free service" at this moment in time I would not subscribe as you are not a big
enough or even any improvement on what's out there already, I do see the potential though and the competition
isn't that tough, there are currently no good alert services out there, oddstorm and beatbookies being the best
of a bad bunch.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 02:37:31 PM by yorkjoss » Logged
XxSMIL3xX

View Profile

XxSMIL3xX

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 03:03:19 PM »

I would like to be able to filter leagues.
Atleast the big ones where we can place high bets.

Also in compare with beatbookies i can say that with my filters betburger has much more arbs.
Nothing to compare with.
I am searching arbs for 1.5% till 4% between pinnacle and 17 others softbookies like skybet,bet365,william hill,bet at home,unibet,stan james,ladbrokes and others.
Also with beatbookies i can see only football arbs.No basketball at all.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 04:36:20 PM by XxSMIL3xX » Logged
Rufus

View Profile

Rufus

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 03:27:16 PM »

I noticed some downgrade lately too. Missing arbs are nothing unusual now (for example you are missing hockey and basketball arbs between will hill and pinnacle and not only those), although from the start you were catching all that other services I compared you with and you were catching it quite fast. Would be good to get back on that level.
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 08:04:36 AM »

Hello guys!

Thanks for your feedback, we are really appreciate that. Yesterday we have some troubles with arb grouping, now everything is ok.
Also there are a good news, we've added market types. So now you can select specific arb types for specified sports.  ;)

Also we are working on adding new bookmakers.  Boylesports was added, tick it in your account and filters.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:07:37 AM by betburger » Logged

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 03:58:29 PM »

Also there are a good news, we've added market types. So now you can select specific arb types for specified sports.  ;)

that sounds a great addition Betburger, if only I knew how to apply this, I don't have a clue how to change my settings
so I can choose specific arb types
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 04:01:42 PM »

that sounds a great addition Betburger, if only I knew how to apply this, I don't have a clue how to change my settings
so I can choose specific arb types

Hi yorkjoss,

Sorry, I've added screen to the main topic, here you can find it http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,1979.msg24329.html#msg24329
Click on Sports -> Soccer -> select markets you need.

Thanks!

kustef
Getting better

View Profile

kustef

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 11:32:23 PM »

negative surebets possible? sometimes is -0.5% arb also good :)
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2014, 03:05:03 PM »

negative surebets possible? sometimes is -0.5% arb also good :)

Hello kustef,

Now available arbs with -1%, we switched this option temporary and will look on servers load, if it'll be ok then we make it available permanently.

thanks!

Tocko
Has some experience

View Profile

Tocko

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2014, 12:02:12 PM »

i think that you should focus on adding more books rather then adding mobile apps accounting and stuff like that.......
cristi13
Probably a Pro

View Profile

cristi13

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2014, 12:44:04 AM »

I suggest adding a filter to exclude results which are only between fast bookmakers (pinn, sbo, 188bet, 12bet)
Alexandr

View Profile

Alexandr

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 09:38:50 AM »

I suggest adding a filter to exclude results which are only between fast bookmakers (pinn, sbo, 188bet, 12bet)
There are two lists in bookmakers pop-up window. Select these bookmakers only one list (for example, select in Bookmakers, not in Required bookmakers) and you don't see it.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:47:55 AM by Alexandr » Logged
cristi13
Probably a Pro

View Profile

cristi13

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 08:23:34 PM »

188 fast bookmaker?.. 188 and these 2 words next to it is something what makes me laugh :)))))

Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?

There are two lists in bookmakers pop-up window. Select these bookmakers only one list (for example, select in Bookmakers, not in Required bookmakers) and you don't see it.

Yes this works actually. I'm wondering if it would still show alerts like 1 SBO X Pinn 2 Soft
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:29:19 PM by cristi13 » Logged
Alexandr

View Profile

Alexandr

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2014, 08:36:58 PM »

188 fast bookmaker?.. 188 and these 2 words next to it is something what makes me laugh :)))))

Yes this works actually. I'm wondering if it would still show alerts like 1 SBO X Pinn 2 Soft
Yes, if you choose the Soft bookmaker in Required bookmakers
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:54:11 PM by Alexandr » Logged
cristi13
Probably a Pro

View Profile

cristi13

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2014, 09:01:12 PM »

Yes, if you choose Soft bookmaker in Required bookmakers

Nah, this still doesn't work. I'm getting tons of useless alerts between sharps.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 117
Print