BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
yo
yorkjoss

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:31 am

Alexandr wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
betburger wrote: Hello!

We've added market types. So now you can select specific arb types for specified sports.
Also Boylesports was added.

very impressive Betburger, I suppose it's teething troubles but it's not working yet, I checked 1 x 2 and getting lots of handicap
arbs, my biggest problem with Betburger is you find so many arbs, it's not always easy to find the one that suits you
If outcome 1 or X or 2 meets at the arb, then it will be displayed in the selected market "1-X-2 and DC".
Example.
The arb "AH (0) - X - 2" will be displayed in the selected market "1-X-2 and DC" or in the selected  market "Handicaps"

Perhaps it would be logical to show arb type "AH (0) - X - 2"  ONLY if selected: "1-X-2 and DC" and "Handicap"
yes maybe a further breakdown is needed, excellent and impressive service but because so many arbs are found you see the larger
ones and halve to delve in which takes time to find your arb, asian handicap wagers are only good in my opinion for the sharp bookmakers, soft booknmakers I do not place asian handicap bets but many draw no bet arbs from soft bookies which I do not want to
see, soft bookies it's 1 x 2 for me.
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 pm

kustef wrote: negative surebets possible? sometimes is -0.5% arb also good :)
Hello kustef,

Now available arbs with -1%, we switched this option temporary and will look on servers load, if it'll be ok then we make it available permanently.

thanks!
sportoboy
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:22 am

I would like to suggest adding a filter about Betfair's liquidity. E.g. not display betfair odds if liquidity in that odds is less than xxx euros (beatbookies has such a filter = "Set Betfair minimum liability").
yo
yorkjoss

Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:45 am

Alexandr wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
betburger wrote: Hello!

We've added market types. So now you can select specific arb types for specified sports.
Also Boylesports was added.
very impressive Betburger, I suppose it's teething troubles but it's not working yet, I checked 1 x 2 and getting lots of handicap
arbs, my biggest problem with Betburger is you find so many arbs, it's not always easy to find the one that suits you
If outcome 1 or X or 2 meets at the arb, then it will be displayed in the selected market "1-X-2 and DC".
Example.
The arb "AH (0) - X - 2" will be displayed in the selected market "1-X-2 and DC" or in the selected  market "Handicaps"

Perhaps it would be logical to show arb type "AH (0) - X - 2"  ONLY if selected: "1-X-2 and DC" and "Handicap"
the filters aren't working, still getting many useless draw no bet arbs, soft bookies don't take much money at all
on draw no bet, these are useless for a lot of arbers, asian handicap is for sharp bookies, when I look at your screen
all is see is asian handicap, soft bookies are no good for asian handicap, these have to be filtered out, I know you are
trying but today for me your service is not worth using.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
Alexandr wrote:
yorkjoss wrote: If outcome 1 or X or 2 meets at the arb, then it will be displayed in the selected market "1-X-2 and DC".
Example.

the filters aren't working, still getting many useless draw no bet arbs, soft bookies don't take much money at all
on draw no bet, these are useless for a lot of arbers, asian handicap is for sharp bookies, when I look at your screen
all is see is asian handicap, soft bookies are no good for asian handicap, these have to be filtered out, I know you are
trying but today for me your service is not worth using.
Hello yorkjoss,

We are made market filters as promised and yep we see that they are not perfect yet. Also we understood the weaknesses of current filters and we are working to make it better. In nearest future we'll make separate filter for 1X2.

Thanks for feedback yorkjoss.
BetBurger Team
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:05 pm

There are still problems with the calculator. Revenue is not shown in 3-way outcomes, instead an average revenue is shown in USD currency, so if you are using EUR it will show more than the actual revenue.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi betburger!

may i ask you for what reason is the "lay" row when the arb is with a betting exchange market?I have not fully understand that,Thanks a lot.
Nameless
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:52 pm

(Sorry if this has already been asked/answered)
I'm seeing arbs labelled with different colours (red, blue, green).
Are they different from the uncoloured arbs?
thanx
Alexandr
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Nameless wrote: (Sorry if this has already been asked/answered)
I'm seeing arbs labelled with different colours (red, blue, green).
Are they different from the uncoloured arbs?
thanx
red frame= less than 10 minutes to event
blue frame= intermission (only for Live)
green frame = new arb
orange frame = different bookmakers rules
yellow background = middle
Last edited by Alexandr on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nameless
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Alexandr wrote:
red frame= less than 10 minutes to event
blue frame= intermission (only for Live)
green frame = new arb
yellow frame = different bookmakers rules

many thanx kind sir
Tocko
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:02 pm

i think that you should focus on adding more books rather then adding mobile apps accounting and stuff like that.......
yo
yorkjoss

Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 pm

betburger wrote: Hello guys!

Great news, we've just added game periods! See screen:

too much Betburger, your filters still aren't working like promised, already unusable for me as there's too many arbs
on view which are of no interest to me, now even more, without proper working filters I can't use your service.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:36 pm

yorkjoss wrote:

too much Betburger, your filters still aren't working like promised, already unusable for me as there's too many arbs
on view which are of no interest to me, now even more, without proper working filters I can't use your service.
As a workaround, you can delete the arbs you don't like (or the events)
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 am

yorkjoss wrote:

Hello yorkjoss,

We've just finished work around filter "1-X-2". To see only 1-X-2 arbs you need to select only "1-X-2&DC" in sports settings and select 3 way outcome in filter.  ;)

Best Regards,
BetBurger Support
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 am

betburger wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:

Hello yorkjoss,

We've just finished work around filter "1-X-2". To see only 1-X-2 arbs you need to select only "1-X-2&DC" in sports settings and select 3 way outcome in filter.  ;)

Best Regards,
BetBurger Support
I have just done this betburger and now getting zero arbs on soccer but I don't see "3 way outcome" to select
on filter, where do I find this?

Return to “BetBurger ”