BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Please check Marathon prematch
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Bridge wrote: Please check Marathon prematch
Please, describe the problem.
All events are active and appear in the layout.
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:06 am

Dear BB,

I would like to point out that redirection to event for Nordicbet is not working properly for the last 3 weeks already. The redirect only works to the main page, which is a huge problem for me. Can you please look into this? Perhaps it has to do something with their flash engine.

Anyhow, could you please add redirection to the event for Nordicbet for the mobile site? That would help me a lot. I know that when bookmaker changes something on their website redirect stops working and it's not really your fault, but since you have increased prices, the quality of my betting decreased with BB for whatever reasons and since you care about improving quality of your service, adding redirect for Nordic mobile would delight me and persuade me to continue my 3 year long journey of being a BB customer  :)

Thank you,

GG
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 am

GrayGreen wrote: Dear BB,

I would like to point out that redirection to event for Nordicbet is not working properly for the last 3 weeks already. The redirect only works to the main page, which is a huge problem for me. Can you please look into this? Perhaps it has to do something with their flash engine.

Anyhow, could you please add redirection to the event for Nordicbet for the mobile site? That would help me a lot. I know that when bookmaker changes something on their website redirect stops working and it's not really your fault, but since you have increased prices, the quality of my betting decreased with BB for whatever reasons and since you care about improving quality of your service, adding redirect for Nordic mobile would delight me and persuade me to continue my 3 year long journey of being a BB customer  :)

Thank you,

GG
Thank you, we'll try to restore the redirect to event.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:22 am

Hi. I cant see tonybet your listings? Altough i cant see tonybet information other software as well?
Is there some tonybet specific issue? Hard to scrape data?
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:24 am

maletaja wrote: Hi. I cant see tonybet your listings? Altough i cant see tonybet information other software as well?
Is there some tonybet specific issue? Hard to scrape data?
We do not scan Tonybet for a while now because of some technical reasons.
If there is a possibility to scan it again, we surely will.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:11 am

U mean website trys to do anything from preventing scraping? Just curious. Nobody covers tonybet. Betonvalue had it, but same as betburger
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:46 am

betburger wrote:

Thank you,

GG
The thing is that the issue is connected with the Nordicbet site. We generate the link and it takes us to the main page.
So we need to wait till they fix it on their side.
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:49 am

betburger wrote:
betburger wrote:

Thank you,

GG
The thing is that the issue is connected with the Nordicbet site. We generate the link and it takes us to the main page.
I have talked with Nordicbet live chat several times over the 3 weeks and notified them of the problem. They said they will forward it to the relevant department, but nothing is done for 3 weeks already! I'm pretty
sure they do not want to fix it, perhaps it is their way of slowing down arbers?

So, the only option how to restore redirect to event is to develop redirection for event for their mobile site. Will you be able to do that please?

Thank you
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:27 am

GrayGreen wrote:
betburger wrote:
betburger wrote:

I have talked with Nordicbet live chat several times over the 3 weeks and notified them of the problem. They said they will forward it to the relevant department, but nothing is done for 3 weeks already! I'm pretty
sure they do not want to fix it, perhaps it is their way of slowing down arbers?

So, the only option how to restore redirect to event is to develop redirection for event for their mobile site. Will you be able to do that please?

Thank you
Here the problem is not in arbers, but in their website.
Unfortunately, so far there is no way to implement redirection on mobile version. In order to do this, we need to scan the mobile version, but we scan the website itself.
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 am

Please fix Marathon
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Bridge wrote: Please fix Marathon
Please, be so kind to send us a screenshot of the problem.
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Hello Betburger,

Generally there is problem with Marathon feed over 3 monhts. Its not only your fault, but me as costumer want clear arbs not spam.

I dont want to critize you I just want good service.
Attachments
Marathon1-1.jpg
BetBurger
Totally Pro

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Bridge wrote: Hello Betburger,

Generally there is problem with Marathon feed over 3 monhts. Its not only your fault, but me as costumer want clear arbs not spam.

I dont want to critize you I just want good service.
We have done some changes here.
The scanning must get better.
In case there is still any problem, please let us know.
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:45 pm

Boylesports is missing  :'( What happened?

Return to “BetBurger ”