February 26, 2017, 03:10:06 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.
BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

BetBurger - Live Arbing Service (page 2)

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »
Author Topic: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service  (Read 7218 times)
dci2121

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 04:40:27 PM »

I want to make a rewiew of betburger alert service for Live events.
The odds are not syncronized well and 90% of the arbs are not existing. The delay of updating odds of bet365 for example (a sharp-soft  book for live events) are late more than 30 sec some times...
I ask for a trial to check the service and betburger refuse me so I pay a day subscription and i dont think i will pay again.
Its tottaly useless for live arbing Especially for fast sports (tennis,volley,basket)
The 10% of arbs that is existing when Betbuirgers alert service is showing them is soccer.
This high price only for a few soccer arbs is unfair i think.
Oddstorm is better and even if i have never pay oddstorm subscription i will pay on August when soccer is on again.

(I dont like to desparage Betburger and advertise Oddstorm but when i ask for trial subscription and oddstorm gives me 3 days and i am completely happy with this service and betburger refuses to give trial subscription and i pay and i find that i lost my money with a useless alert service i think is better to share it with you)

CONCLUSION
Betburger is only covering very very good pre match events.

Betburger is covering ''well'' on LIVE only soccer but when other services covering soccer much better the answer is ................................
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:42:51 PM by dci2121 » Logged

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 05:49:53 PM »

bit confused mate as you say betburger covers football well but not so well other sports and that oddstorm
covers football well but Oddstorm covers only football, the sports you are missing from betburger will also
be missing on oddstorm, the best live arbing service out there is yourself, odds move too fast for alert services
to pick up and when they do pick them up 20 arbers are all placing the same live bet, good way to lose a good account
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 05:53:18 PM by yorkjoss » Logged

raizzak
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 06:03:46 PM »

betburger is probably the best service for live. You have to understand that on tennis for example where a single point changes the odds, not every bookie get the update at the same time. let's say x vs y 1.90 1.90 both bookies no arb. point for x on the first bookie and the pair for the first bookie now is 1.70 2.20 but the second bookie for the next 2-3 sec will be still 1.90 1.90 betburger will show you arb and there is nothing to prevent it for showing except a threshold of time could be implemented but this could cause other problems... You have to understand that tennis volley handball and basket when the odds move rapidly experience will tell you if it is an arb or not.

Don't speak for something you have no clue.

dci2121

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 07:14:48 PM »

betburger is probably the best service for live. You have to understand that on tennis for example where a single point changes the odds, not every bookie get the update at the same time. let's say x vs y 1.90 1.90 both bookies no arb. point for x on the first bookie and the pair for the first bookie now is 1.70 2.20 but the second bookie for the next 2-3 sec will be still 1.90 1.90 betburger will show you arb and there is nothing to prevent it for showing except a threshold of time could be implemented but this could cause other problems... You have to understand that tennis volley handball and basket when the odds move rapidly experience will tell you if it is an arb or not.

I am using betonvalue for live is far better.
The only issue for betburger is that delays the update the odds.
For example i watch a tennis match. X get the 40-30 point and the odds changed. The betburger update this odd 30 seconds later some times...
This is a veeeeery long delay causing loosing an arb that excist in real...
I can tell by experience what is an arb or what is not.
I cant work with betburger...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:18:39 PM by dci2121 » Logged

raizzak
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 07:41:44 PM »

ok then if you can work with betonvalue with better results good for you. That's the point anyway to have various monitors

Don't speak for something you have no clue.

rapsternapster

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 02:13:54 PM »

How much monitors do you have raizzak? How much bookies in each?
Thanks!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
« previous next »