RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arb From Albanian

Ask anything about smart gambling
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Arb From Albanian

Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:04 pm

So Uk idea is gone. Difficult find friend difficult verify your accounts etc. Its a far future plan or just a fantasie. Now i am thinking the other good and much realistic way. I think if i can arb from Albania. I have many albanian friends how lives here in greece and there in albania also so they can help. The only issue i find is that its impossible to find reliable and fast alb ip.... I can't find any albanian ip at all....
Could anyone tell me his advises for this step i think i have read to this forum by someone that do it....?
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Arb From Albanian

Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:08 pm

that is hard to find a VPN/proxy offering albanian IP.

Further more , only one of internet providers allows you to access betting companies.All other internet providers have blocked access.
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:16 pm

So its also an utopia to arb from albania?
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:30 pm

don't know.If you can get a VPN offering it , there is still possibility no to access bookies.VPN must connect that only ISP which allow access.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:50 pm

fnatic91 wrote: don't know.If you can get a VPN offering it , there is still possibility no to access bookies.VPN must connect that only ISP which allow access.
Well probably that's not true If i can judge from greece with the isp blocks, for example universities they don't have blocks, hosting companies same, this might stand for albania also
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:00 pm

I search google but still can't find an albanian vpn... I don't know what ISP is. I don't have any technical knowledge :)
Is there any way pass this border?
Bu
Buddha

Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Don't bother coming here to arb or live. We are full of arbers and don't need anymore. William Hill is already trashed for Albanian bettors  >:( Besides, Albanian ISPs block almost all bookmakers and even other websites related to gambling like oddsportal, betbrain etc.
Also, poor limits upon registration from people of this country to many bookies.

Return to “Newbie's questions”