Parlay arbitrage talk-advices!

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Parlay arbitrage talk-advices!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Hello fellow arbers!!
I am 3 months arber,i am newbie for some of you.I started manualy arbing with only bet365 and pinnacle and i in the first month i made 100% profit of my stake (600euro).The next 2 months i double my winnings with middle wins.And then the disaster came,i get limited by bet365.I took 5 of my friend's id's and i started again but in a week i get limited in 3 of them.So i starting to thing about another way of arbing.I heard something about parlay arbing and it caught my attention.I am searching for any detail of how to do it 2 weeks now but i found only what is this and not how to do it.Maybe some of you have some experience from that type of arbing,so i am asking you if someone can give me any clue,where to search, what to study or any information about the skill that i must train or the enducation i must have.

I am very happy that there is that forum and that i can chat with people that are doing the same thing with me,like a hobby or job.Thank you all of you for your help!
kustef
To become a Pro

Re: Parlay arbitrage talk-advices!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:40 pm

makarid wrote: Hello fellow arbers!!
I am 3 months arber,i am newbie for some of you.I started manualy arbing with only bet365 and pinnacle and i in the first month i made 100% profit of my stake (600euro).The next 2 months i double my winnings with middle wins.And then the disaster came,i get limited by bet365.I took 5 of my friend's id's and i started again but in a week i get limited in 3 of them.So i starting to thing about another way of arbing.I heard something about parlay arbing and it caught my attention.I am searching for any detail of how to do it 2 weeks now but i found only what is this and not how to do it.Maybe some of you have some experience from that type of arbing,so i am asking you if someone can give me any clue,where to search, what to study or any information about the skill that i must train or the enducation i must have.

I am very happy that there is that forum and that i can chat with people that are doing the same thing with me,like a hobby or job.Thank you all of you for your help!
this is good for start : http://www.surebetmonitor.com/2011/07/04/lesson-12-multisurebets-great-way-to-avoid-limit/ and also search in forum we talked about it allready
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:18 am

Thanks a lof for your reply man!!!I had already read this article.It was very helpfull.Can you plz tell me the name of the topic which we talk about parlay arbitrage so i can join?

I want to know what to look in the second match so this have bigger change,to change the odd in my favor and not against me.

Thanks a lot again I apreciate your responce and your help!I wish you a middle! :)
Last edited by makarid on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
qurde1979
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 am

I wish you a middle - great :)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”