RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Health and arbing

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Health and arbing

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:22 am

Let's talk a little about  how doing arbing full time affects your health.
-the stress involved in arbing may cause problems so i for one try to find time every day to go for a walk, to see the sun,to see the happieness of life ( it helps when i suffer a big loss too )
-back problems because of sitting at the computer ,i tried resolving it by getting a good chair and putting the monitos higher than the table (try to buy monitor supports)
-eye problems ,here i have a question ,i use led monitors , do protection glasses work for them or they are made only for crt ? Does anyone here use protection glasses ?
pescu23
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Health and arbing

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:28 am

I use protection glasses always, even when I go to the cinema. I'm very happy with them, They saved me more than a headhache.
dr
drhoo

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:39 am

I don't use glasses but I do have headaches now and then. Perhaps I should start wearing them.

As for other things .... it's just as important as in any other job, unless you're a professional trainer or solider.

So yea, exercise and eat right and the likes.

I also like weed to relieve stress  ::)
sportoboy
Has experience

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 am

Nice thread...

For back problems I recommend the Wagner Alumedic Ltd chair for your office: http://www.wagner-wellness.com/cms/front_content.php?idart=257&lang=2&serie=1&model=9

It's a pretty expensive chair (1000-1300 euros depending on where you live), but solved every bit of issues with my back!
yo
yorkjoss

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 pm

arbing can be like a drug, I am afraid I think I'm an addict, addicted to profit and the "good feeling" that I get from
a good day at work, so what happens if you can no longer get your drug?  the mind is a powerful thing, full time
arbers must take care of themselves mentally and physically, yes it is very important to take care of our bodies
but also our minds, arbing may not last forever, I think planning for a life with less arbing is important, surely we can't
spend 50, 60 hours or more a week staring at a monitor into our old age, we have been blessed to discover this
"golden egg" it is essential to capitalise on this by improving our quality of life, greed can get in the way of this!!!
uknow
Has experience

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:56 pm

when you have problems with monitor brightness use flux.
anormal1992
Has experience

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:23 pm

MX wrote: when you have problems with monitor brightness use flux.
I was just going to post that....nice software :)
whitesnake
Has experience

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 am

How do you approach medical insurance? I do not have one at the moment and am very careful when I cross the street.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:16 pm

whitesnake wrote: How do you approach medical insurance? I do not have one at the moment and am very careful when I cross the street.
If you have some friends or relatives with a business or company maybe they can "employ" you...
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:48 pm

I had the same problem. Private insurance solved that inconvenience.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:59 pm

I suggest everyone to go sports in morning/noon. I know it's impossible to do it in morning these days because of NBA but you can do it thru noon. For your mental health, yoga is good.

Remember the 3P Principle; Peace of Mind, Peace of Body and Peace of Spirit. (Sawyer, The Spiritiual Trader, 2015)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”