RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Shop arbing outside the UK

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Saloman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Shop arbing outside the UK

Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:22 pm

What other countries besides the UK have high street bookies? If you live in such a country I'd be interested in seeing the coupons and in return I'll find arbs for you.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Shop arbing outside the UK

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Well, i'm interested in this subject too.

What other countries besides the UK have high street bookies? If you live in such a country I'd be interested to visit you :D
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Guys, in the UK bookies at least, I heard odds from the coupon change all the time.
I have also heard that they need clearance to accept high stakes, high meaning a few hundrend.
I hope things are easier in other shops!
Saloman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Thordin wrote: Guys, in the UK bookies at least, I heard odds from the coupon change all the time.
I have also heard that they need clearance to accept high stakes, high meaning a few hundrend.
I hope things are easier in other shops!
Both those things are true. But it's also true that arbs can be found.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 am

Albania would be a potential target. Maybe some of our Albanian members could say some more about his country. I dont know if they implemented any new antigambling law there.
Kosovo might be an other option too, if you dare this kind of risks.

Austria is also a choice, but odds move much faster than few years back.

Slovakia might be a treasure.

There are some unexplored shops/companies in Russia and the former CIS countries.
Rufus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:43 am

Arbusers wrote: Albania would be a potential target. Maybe some of our Albanian members could say some more about his country. I dont know if they implemented any new antigambling law there.

There are some unexplored shops/companies in Russia and the former CIS countries.
Regarding Slovakia: The local street shops (and also local on-line bookies) are unfortunately unusable for an arber, since you have to pay 5-6 % tax on stake, (not on your winnings). Eg if you want to bet 100 € on odds 2.0. You pay 100 €, but your staked amount is only 94  €. So if your bet wins you win 188 € instead of 200 € - making it the odd in fact 1.88, not 2.00. So i would not call it a treasure  :(
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

OK, and what are the arbs that you get from shops in Slovakia?
Rufus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Arbusers wrote: OK, and what are the arbs that you get from shops in Slovakia?
I dont understand what you mean. I dont even look for arbs with local shops, for the reason I described above. That would be loss of time...

Edit: If you mean how profitable arbs can be found - i dont know, i dont look for them, I found an arb once by accident - it was something over 7 % profit when you do not consider commision and this tax system made it in fact only 1 % arb.
Last edited by Rufus on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bu
Buddha

Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Arbusers wrote: Albania would be a potential target. Maybe some of our Albanian members could say some more about his country. I dont know if they implemented any new antigambling law there.

Albanian bookmakers have very bad payout, very small limits and many times you can not bet singles(only parlays). If you bet in € or $ or what is considered big amount in local currency, traders will be alerted immediately and will have to manually approve your bet.
As per online gambling, the government has implemented a new harsh antigambling law. More than 5,000 online websites related to gambling have been blocked.
http://calvinayre.com/2013/10/30/business/albania-looks-to-ban-offshore-online-gambling/

The country is full of organized crime and corruption and on top of that has the one of the highest intentional murder rate per capita in Europe so if you were thinking of coming here, bad idea.
http://www.unodc.org/documents/gsh/data/GSH2013_Homicide_count_and_rate.xlsx

You might want to avoid Kosovo as well, for reasons you could guess.
Cheers from Albania.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”