advices on betting from france

Ask anything about smart gambling
roger06
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

advices on betting from france

Thu May 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi, 

I'm french and because of the law in my country I'm not able to bet on international site. I'd like to know if there are any french members of your community who have solutions ? I know using a VPN is the beginning but I suppose when you are scanning french ID website will ask a proof of residence, and there are also issues about cashing in and cashing out .

I'm considering going to malta or england this summer for a month maybe, will I be able to make some surebets ?

Thank you for reading me, I'll be glad to discuss with members who have encountered such situations, in private message if it's needed.
Last edited by roger06 on Thu May 15, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PH33
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: advices on betting from france

Thu May 15, 2014 7:34 pm

Hi,

You should use AsianConnect, as suggested in this forum. Perfect for betting on Sbobet and Pinnacle.
roger06
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Thank you, I don't really know how agent works is there a post where it is explained ?

And this is nice to bet one side but i was hoping to make surebets ^^', I don't think it's possible using only this agent. I've seen they accept bitcoin, this is good news :).
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri May 16, 2014 9:38 am

If you are French why you dont speak only French? Its not your mentality to speak only French?
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri May 16, 2014 12:44 pm

in your specific case, the 1st thing u have to resolve is residence proof. The fact that u go for a month to england or u use a VPN for this wont solve your problem UNTIL u resolve the residence issue.
ggarcia
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 21, 2014 10:41 am

roger06 wrote: Thank you, I don't really know how agent works is there a post where it is explained ?

And this is nice to bet one side but i was hoping to make surebets ^^', I don't think it's possible using only this agent. I've seen they accept bitcoin, this is good news :).
you can go check their website and talk to their support so you know how they can help you
alexko
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:48 pm

hello,

I have a friend who is in France and I want to use his Id.

Do you know which bookies I can use?

Return to “Newbie's questions”