Arbitrage friendly bookmakers

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
longy70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Arbitrage friendly bookmakers

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi all new to forum
I've got a basic but possibly stupid question but can anyone give me some arb friendly bookmakers I've already had 3 accounts closed. And it's starting to  >:( me.
Fully aware the exchanges are ok and pinnicle, was wondering if there were any others to save me waisting my time with tin pot bookies such as Betvik Sid James etc.
Longy
Rufus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Arbitrage friendly bookmakers

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Other arb friendly bookie is SBObet and some other Asian bookies. But unfortunately you will need also so called "soft bookies" to find arbs and among them there is not a single arb friendly bookmaker as far as I am aware. All of them will limit you sooner or later. The best ones are those that do it later and you are able to make some money out of them until limit comes. Dont ask me which ones, it differs. Good luck
longy70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Thanks for the reply Rufus, will have a look at them, i will just have to tread gently with the soft bookies until they suss me out  ;)
Insider

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Joinbet announces themselves as Arbitrage friendly. They have very similar odds to Bet365. Have you tried this one?
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:34 pm

MaxShalamar wrote:
Insider wrote: Joinbet announces themselves as Arbitrage friendly. They have very similar odds to Bet365. Have you tried this one?
The problem is that Joinbet are clones of Sirbobet and we all know they were dodgy muppets who promised the earth on this very forum and closed down very soon afterwards

Did everyone get their cash back?
me not
ArberLV
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:49 pm

kustef wrote:
MaxShalamar wrote:
Insider wrote: Joinbet announces themselves as Arbitrage friendly. They have very similar odds to Bet365. Have you tried this one?
The problem is that Joinbet are clones of Sirbobet and we all know they were dodgy muppets who promised the earth on this very forum and closed down very soon afterwards

Did everyone get their cash back?
me not
So they just closed and took all player money? I cant understand how anyone after that can play in next arb friendly site Gobetgo. One day they will close and took hundreds of thousands. If its so easy then maybe i should open scam book and get money for example next 10 years?
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:10 am

Sirbobet paid out more players after closing the site down.
Im not sure,but i think a guy said he got paid like a couple of months after the site was closed?
I hope they contnue sending out payments and eventually pay everyone ...
ArberLV
Has experience

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:41 am

Thordin wrote: Sirbobet paid out more players after closing the site down.
Im not sure,but i think a guy said he got paid like a couple of months after the site was closed?
I hope they contnue sending out payments and eventually pay everyone ...
Sirbo, Gobetgo... who is next arber "friendly" bookmaker?!
dr
drhoo

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:47 am

nobody likes arbers, man except sharps like pinnie, sbo, or exchanges ....

softs hates arbers, fact, can't get around it.

this is why i stick to big softs, bet365, bwin, william hill, these books won't 'steal' your money unless you really do some stupid stuff in which case it's your fault not theirs.
ArberLV
Has experience

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:50 am

drhoo wrote: nobody likes arbers, man except sharps like pinnie, sbo, or exchanges ....

this is why i stick to big softs, bet365, bwin, william hill, these books won't 'steal' your money unless you really do some stupid stuff in which case it's your fault not theirs.
Yes you have right. With big books risk is smaller than others. These small scammers can take your money at any time, and worst is that you cant do anything. I dont even understand why these is necessary to get any licences,contracts with payment cards,e-wallets and other things, if they can take player money at any time and no one can help you.
vinciguerra
Has experience

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:47 am

ArberLV wrote: I cant understand how anyone after that can play in next arb friendly site Gobetgo. One day they will close and took hundreds of thousands. If its so easy then maybe i should open scam book and get money for example next 10 years?
i have been arbing for 10 years, and it's been that way for 10 years.  a random book pops up with too-good-to-be-true odds, pays people for a few weeks or a few months at most, and then they go down.  and every time a big number of people thinks this book is "trustworthy".  or maybe they are just blinded by greed and don't think at all.  when the books stops paying, they start crying on the forum and call for legal action (which never happens, because they always want someone else to take the initiative).  most people lose their money and after a few months to a year everybody has forgotten about it,

i've seen it at least 50 times, maybe more.
Last edited by vinciguerra on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 am

vinciguerra wrote:
ArberLV wrote: I cant understand how anyone after that can play in next arb friendly site Gobetgo. One day they will close and took hundreds of thousands. If its so easy then maybe i should open scam book and get money for example next 10 years?
i have been arbing for 10 years, and it's been that way for 10 years.  a random book pops up with too-good-to-be-true odds, pays people for a few weeks or a few months at most, and then they go down.  and every time a big number of people thinks this book is "trustworthy".  or maybe they are just blinded by greed and don't think at all.  when the books stops paying, they start crying on the forum and call for legal action (which never happens, because they always want someone else to take the initiative).  most people lose their money and after a few months to a year everybody has forgotten about it,

i've seen it at least 50 times, maybe more.
totally agree, it's because it's easy money, same reason that there has been so much written on arbusers about marathonbet
for instance, they were/are the easiest book in the world to find arbs, may sound harsh but these guys have got to get smarter
anyone, even a complete fool can do "easy" arbing, the experienced guys in general don't use sirbobet or gobetgo or similar
arbitragetraining
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 am

ArberLV wrote:
drhoo wrote: nobody likes arbers, man except sharps like pinnie, sbo, or exchanges ....

Yes you have right. With big books risk is smaller than others. These small scammers can take your money at any time, and worst is that you cant do anything.
I could not agree more. Stay with reputable soft bookies as mentioned above plus add Coral and Ladbrokes.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:10 am

You mean like you signing up for Gobetgo yourself and then complaining about them in another thread. Honestly the mind boggles.
De
DeviLisLie

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:53 am

MaxShalamar wrote:
doubledavis wrote: You mean like you signing up for Gobetgo yourself and then complaining about them in another thread. Honestly the mind boggles.
If there were this many problems reported when I signed up then I would have avoided them

Use your brain  ;)
Max you use your brain.
You trust 1k or even more to an arbitrage friendly bookmaker who has a domain name registred in 2013, and even worse: HOSTED by GODADDY
Not to discuss the professionalism of Godaddy dont get me wrong, but my little 13-year old brother has a website with them, you know, just sayin!

Return to “Bookies discussion”