Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: IBCBET and Singbet

Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:26 pm

umbertobet wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
Arbusers wrote: Why dont you contact asianconnect directly? Why do you need me as a middle man?
Why should AC apologize on behalf ot Singbet?
because Nikos as you well know there are so many amateurs on here, no explanation needed!!
there are also so many ass lickers here
anyway i can teach you a lot, probably the amateur is someone else
i already contacted asianconnect directly they always give the same shitty answers
conasidering u do business with asianconnect it wouldnt be bad if they give an official answer to everyone
consdiering a lot of us use asianconnect
why should they apologize, probably becasue they are an intermediary between us and them??
as you can see 3 hours after i placed my bets, the bets were still pending and not "abnormal", this was 30 mins before the kick off
then after the end of the match i found the surprise
this is in bad faith and very bad
Attachments
atletico_singbet.png
Last edited by umbertobet on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:26 am

Who is everyone?
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:29 am

Arbusers wrote: Who is everyone?
asianconnect, you, all the people involved with singbet and asianconnect
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 am

Dear Umbertobet,
I believe you are not fair here.  First of all I must say that I’m not happy when I see someone losing money and this is valid for your occasion too. But before you put the blame to all the others except yourself, let’s take a look at the sequence of the events as YOU informed us.
In this post:  http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2142.msg29483.html#msg29483 you informed the forum that you had a bet voided from Singbet. According to what you say, Singbet accused you for syndicate betting and you also informed us that you even don’t remember how many Singbet accounts you have: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2142.msg29598.html#msg29598
Some days later, you informed us that you again had a bet voided from Singbet: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2142.msg30191.html#msg30191 This time you asked for arbusers interference in the subject by contacting AsianConnect to see how they justify Singbet’s behavior. Your justification for this request, was that arbusers is doing business with AsianConnect and because of this, AsianConnect would give an official answer to everyone (these are your words). If this is the logic of your thought, may I ask, why don’t you contact all websites/forums doing business with AsianConnect? Why are you choosing arbusers forum especially, to contact AsianConnect? AsianConnect gave you 2 phone numbers where you can contact Singbet but you refuse to contact them because it will cost you money (these are your words). Why should someone else pay this money or lose his time in order to take a look at your problem with Singbet?
In the end, you accused arbusers forum for not helping you with Singbet. May I ask why arbusers forum has this obligation?
As far as I know you are not referred by arbusers when you opened your AC account. Arbusers are not profiting from your actions. But, even if you were referred by arbusers, the question still remains, why arbusers forum has this obligation? Do you request the Supermarket’s help when you don’t like the Yoghurt you bought from there? Do you request the TV Channel’s help because advertising a car that you bought and you don’t like?
I believe that your criticism against arbusers is totally unfair. Arbusers forum has the obligation to honor the cash back deal it is offering to the members of the forum. If you think that we are not delivering this deal, please feel free discussing it. At the same time, we are doing everything possible to advertise only reliable services and products, and we believe that AsianConnect is indeed a reliable service.
Thank you.
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:48 am

"if i bet risky possible palps?? with this sentence i think you are showing to be an amateur" quote by umberto

yes sure I probably am an amateur as I don't bet on numbers of corners, especially with a bookmaker I've had problems
with in the past and I've made amateurish mistakes in my arbing career and when I have I've felt really bad for a few
hours or days even and then got on with it, I've never went crying to someone else and tried to put the blame elsewhere
or asked someone else to fight my battle for me, sometimes we lose out, it's part of being an arber.

if you have a problem with this bookmaker and you have their phone number then something is amiss if you are refusing
to contact them.
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:43 pm

im not crying everywhere i just hate seeing ipocrit people everywhere, i hate unjustice, like in this case
i placed two bets on a bookmaker offered by asainconnect, at odds 2,21 when other bookmakers offered more or less the same price, but my bets have been voided withotu any valid reasons, thats a scam
and asianconnect doesnt give a shit and this is very bad, becasue they are an itnermediary bettwen singbet and us (customers)
why they dotn stop to ffer them? probably becasue they will lose their commission
i think everybody has to know singbet what si capable of and how asianconnect doesnt care about their customers
i really wish to all thiese people that are attacking me to be one day in my same situation
, i opened also a thread aboyt betuniq that stole my money i didnt ask any help, i just wanted to know all the situation
but if arbusers advertize asianconnect, i think i have the right to ask at least for clarifications considering their customer support always respond the same things, they are irrtitating me
alesz1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:58 pm

umbertobet wrote: today i received a big surprise from singbet
yesterday i placed a bet
OU5725822230
18 SEP,12:54:53
(HK) Soccer
FT.
Handicap
SWEDEN SUPERETTAN
IK Sirius FK 0 / 0.5 Jonkopings Sodra IF 
Jonkopings Sodra IF @ 0.90 620 - Abnormal Bets

62o credits  means just 279 euros
but my winning bet has been settled as "abnormal bets"  whaaaaaaaat?
today i contacted asian connect
and this was the reply they got from their upline

We have received a response from our Upline regarding the reason why your
bet has been graded as "abnormal bets".

"bet same time with syndicate and software betting behavior."

first of all im not part of any ssyindicate, secondly if i were i would gamble so few money??
secondly, i dotn use any kind of software
this is just a robbery
im really disgusted of this behaviour
During past 2 or 3 weeks, I am expecting extremly high VOIDing activity from Singbet. Please be aware, that any bet you place there might be VOIDed without any explanation provided.
alesz1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:06 pm

And the Sing is only voiding winning bets!!!
Bu
Buddha

Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:28 pm

SingBet is very notorious for voiding bets without any logical reason, expect for it when it suits them. It's their business model, can't explain it. You can call their call center and they will just tell you to f**k off, they don't give a damn!
Many users, agents, brokers that I know of have had similar problems in the past with them. Me, still not yet although I am sure they will void for no reason in the future. I only use them when I really MUST.
I would strongly advise to avoid using them or use with big care.
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:51 pm

1 OU5929727519
28 NOV,09:37:13
(HK) Soccer

Handicap
AFF SUZUKI CUP 2014
Indonesia 0 / 0.5 Laos (3:1)
Indonesia @ 0.94 300 - Abnormal Bets
2 OU5929726890
28 NOV,09:37:00
(HK) Soccer

Handicap
AFF SUZUKI CUP 2014
Indonesia 0 / 0.5 Laos (3:1)
Indonesia @ 1.00 500 - Abnormal Bets

i really hope they spend these stolen money just in medicines fu**** scammers!!!!
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:02 pm

yeah abnormal bets, because syndicates were hammering those lines, singbet didnt manage to balance it it off and would make a loss.
So they say, lets void it, all they gonna lose is arbers or sharp bettors.
We should just stay away from these crooks...
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:17 pm

ya its this for sure, and the proof is the match dacia - zaria of today, i took over 3,5 a 2,05 suddenly it dropped a lot until 1,3 and my bet was still pending something like adter 6 mins, as soon over went up again my bet was magically accepted, when sbo had under at 1,4
im really disgusted from these chinese scammers
Bu
Buddha

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Indonesia - Laos was fixed, just like Vietnam - Laos which ended 3-0. This could be the practical reason why SingBet is voiding your bet. Laos defenders played funny last minutes  ;D

I would strongly suggest anyone to stop using this bookmaker.
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:30 pm

im very disgusted of this bookie asianconnect and all of that defend them
as you can see in the file all my bets were opened after the start of the match then at the end they voided the one of 2000 becasue of abnormal bets
they have to die these fuckin scammers,
Attachments
walsallab.PNG
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:32 pm

as you can see i took screenshots when the match started all the bets were pending so they void after the end
what a disgusting story
Attachments
walsalllive.PNG

Return to “Bookies discussion”