RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: gobetgo.com

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 am

drhoo wrote: what rules do they have on tennis? in case of injuries or giving up on match.
I was talking more generaly, without focusing on gbg.
I ve no idea about their rules.
Any?
dr
drhoo

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 am

Code: Select all

If a player or pairing retires or is disqualified in any match, the player or pairing progressing to the next round (or winning the tournament in the case of a final) will be deemed the winner. However if less than one set has been completed at the time of the retirement or disqualification then all bets relating to that individual match will be void.

All bets will stand regardless of changes to scheduled venues, including any changes to a different type of surface.

If the scheduled duration of a match is reduced or increased in the number of games/sets required to win, all bets will on games/set markets will be void.

Where markets are offered on games or sets within a match, a retirement or disqualification during a game or set will render bets on that game or set market void.

* Five sets games will just be offered during Grand Slam tournaments.
looks like one set rule.
shanke
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:23 pm

i got info that a good friend did some withdraws by neteller, (he didnt use for arbing), payments was fast around 4 hours, fees 2% by neteller
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:33 pm

GoBetGo wrote: Dear all,

To address some of the questions:

Withdrawals - Starting end of this week we will have 1 free withdrawal per user per calendar month on all payment methods. After that, the withdrawal fee is 2%. We will be updating the site with proper information regarding this once we release it, most likely on Friday.
Thanks for replying.
booker23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Be careful with this company!!!!!I can't tell you more now but in near future i will reveal why this company is only a scam site and nothing els :-Xe...
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:49 pm

booker23 wrote: Be careful with this company!!!!!I can't tell you more now but in near future i will reveal why this company is only a scam site and nothing els :-Xe...
Even though I can't say much about the reliability of this bookmaker, I can surely say that your post is bullshit. Accusing someone with no proof is just bullshit.
booker23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:35 pm

I didn't speak like that and i want to respect me.Because you are admin you can't talk to me like that ok?i have many proofs but i don't want to talk yet because i think that they will not resolve my problem (withdrawl) and they will disappear with my money :(
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:49 pm

booker23 wrote: I didn't speak like that and i want to respect me.Because you are admin you can't talk to me like that ok?i have many proofs but i don't want to talk yet because i think that they will not resolve my problem (withdrawl) and they will disappear with my money :(
Well, this is the way that i talk when i see bullshits. If you are looking for respect you have to post things that deserve respect.
Do you know that the company could sue you for blackmail?
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:08 am

booker23 wrote: I didn't speak like that and i want to respect me.Because you are admin you can't talk to me like that ok?i have many proofs but i don't want to talk yet because i think that they will not resolve my problem (withdrawl) and they will disappear with my money :(
Please provide information why exactly we are a scam. It would be best if you can send me your account id (in private) so that I can check your account. 
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 pm

GoBetGo wrote: Dear all,

To address some of the questions:

Withdrawals - Starting end of this week we will have 1 free withdrawal per user per calendar month on all payment methods. After that, the withdrawal fee is 2%. We will be updating the site with proper information regarding this once we release it, most likely on Friday.

Our bonus is a small one, and the majority here can agree that none of you is interested in 50 euro profit in the long term, plus the bonus rules will make it very hard for the bonus to be used in arbitrage bets. So the bonus that we have targets mostly recreational players, and doesn't suit most of you. We are not and never were associated with mobilbet in any way, and we don't know what their bonus rules are, but we wouldn't be surprised if they are similar to ours, as many bookmakers have similar bonus rules. 

Shanke, the documents that we require are the same as with all books. ID and utility bill or bank statement.
Hello,

I signed up last week and wanted to request my first ever withdrawal now. But I still see 2% fee listed in the system? I thought the first one each month would be free now?
Can you please tell me how I can get my withdrawal processed without fees?
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 am

If it is your first withdrawal during the month, it won't be charged a fee.
whitesnake
Has experience

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:10 am

Hi,

do you plan to introduce the 'Match Odds and Both teams to Score' and 'Both Teams To Score and Under/Over 2.5 Goals' markets to the offer in the future?

Thank you.
Last edited by whitesnake on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:50 pm

whitesnake wrote: Hi,

do you plan to introduce the 'Match Odds and Both teams to Score' and 'Both Teams To Score and Under/Over 2.5 Goals' markets to the offer in the future?

Thank you.
We will probably have it for next season.
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Dear Arbusers,

We want to make something clear with all of you right at the start. We do welcome arbitrage players. However, we will not tolerate bets on wrong odds. You know better than anyone else which are they, when you see them.

If the arbitrage is 2-3% between the books, what one could consider a natural one, we will most likely leave it, as we understand that not all books have the same margins, and not all books have the same bets on all sides. 

However, no book is immune to errors. If the arbitrage is 10%-15%-20%, and the odds are much higher than on all other books, then clearly they are wrong. We will correct the odds and void all bets.

Here is where we are taking a different approach from any other book. We don't like when people come and try to beat our book as we are not operating a charity organization. Since we know that these bets are placed due to such arbitrage opportunities, We will not notify the players for the voided bets. . If you will be messing around with us, be prepared to lose money.

We are doing this with the idea that the only way we can prevent such bets from happening is if you control yourselves, without us having to control your bets after the fact. When you know that you may lose it, you will not place it.

We welcome every one of you, who is with good intentions to bet with us. Everyone, who thinks they can abuse the bookie should look the other way.

This comes after a lot of consideration on our side on how exactly to deal with the massive wave of such bets we received recently.
anormal1992
Has experience

Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:12 pm

GoBetGo wrote: Dear Arbusers,

We want to make something clear with all of you right at the start. We do welcome arbitrage players. However, we will not tolerate bets on wrong odds. You know better than anyone else which are they, when you see them.

If the arbitrage is 2-3% between the books, what one could consider a natural one, we will most likely leave it, as we understand that not all books have the same margins, and not all books have the same bets on all sides. 

However, no book is immune to errors. If the arbitrage is 10%-15%-20%, and the odds are much higher than on all other books, then clearly they are wrong. We will correct the odds and void all bets.

Here is where we are taking a different approach from any other book. We don't like when people come and try to beat our book as we are not operating a charity organization. Since we know that these bets are placed due to such arbitrage opportunities, We will not notify the players for the voided bets. . If you will be messing around with us, be prepared to lose money.

We are doing this with the idea that the only way we can prevent such bets from happening is if you control yourselves, without us having to control your bets after the fact. When you know that you may lose it, you will not place it.

We welcome every one of you, who is with good intentions to bet with us. Everyone, who thinks they can abuse the bookie should look the other way.

This comes after a lot of consideration on our side on how exactly to deal with the massive wave of such bets we received recently.
To void only winning bets would be great for you too.... -.- Instead why dont you work to have less "wrong odds"  instead of punishing players ?

Return to “Bookies discussion”