RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: gobetgo.com

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:27 pm

I sent photo id and a bank statement for verification a few days ago,these documents were also used lately at another major book that has a stringent KYC policy and I got this message back:

"In order to ensure the best quality of our services we need to provide maximum protection for the individual GoBetGo.com account owners from identity and financial theft. As a result we have begun a proactive campaign to verify our customers. We would greatly appreciate your help and co-operation in making GoBetGo.com a safe environment. We kindly request you to send us the following documents:

A photo of your ID document (back and front), or any other nationally recognized form of identification, large enough to be readable.
A photo (scan) of a paper-based or online (pdf format) copy of utility bill (electricity bill etc.) or a bank statement in your name and under the address registered with us. The bill should be no more than two months old.
A photo of a credit card you used to deposit with. Please note that you may live the first four digits visible and cover the middle four digits.
Please upload the requested documents in the 'My account -> Verify account' section of the website.

The successful verification will give you the opportunity to make unlimited deposits and withdrawals from your account.

Please feel free to get in touch with us should you have any further questions.

Thank you for choosing us as your bookmaker!"

I sent off an e-mail along regarding my documents along with another photo id and bank statement but I got the same message,then I sent card images and got the message for a third time.Was gonna give them a go but can't seeing as they refuse to acknowledge who I am and I have no other way of proving it.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Did anyone, who didn't take a bonus, get into trouble with verification ?
voodoo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:31 pm

No bonus for me, 3-4 bets and they asked for a photo of id near the face and phone verification. Then they paid.
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:32 pm

That's good enough I guess that they paid.
Hraba
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:10 pm

I had a very bad experience with them! I would like to warn all who want to open up an account with GBG - do not do that. Reasons are the following:

I have opened up an account with them, deposited money, applied for the bonus (check at the end how did it go) and verified my account. Ok to send my ID and utility bill - no problem, but they required to take a picture of me, holding my ID and holding a paper with GBG written on it. (dont you think that this is a bit too much?) I placed some bets (my account was fully verified), however around 200 euro won on odds 10.0. Together with my previous ballance I had there 4-digit figure - so I decided to withdraw. And here it comes - my account was blocked after I applied for the withdrawal!!!, eventhough my account was FULLY verified.

They needed a phone call to double check - I agreed of course, because I needed my money, right? The call was terrible (it was beeping and I could not clearly understand the speaker). They still kept asking questions and it was around 12+ minutes long. Questions such as: name, date of birth, address, city, when exactly was my account opened .. kind of normal, but this was just a warm up. Then they ask what were my last 3 bets (exactly), they wanted to know which league the teams play,the amount per bet, how much exactly was placed, name all deposits (where from and amounts), I thought I did quite well - as this was not a fake account (or any other relatives account), it was my own account. Then they started to ask about the match Sevilla - Levante, why is this match important for me, why did I choose it. Well I chose it because it was an arbitrage thats all - so here comes the point that I said the reason and that I hope that they welcome arbitragers (as they say). They said hm.. we do not think that you are the one operating your account!!!. I did not know why and the interrogation continued (I call it interrogation, because now they said to me that they will close my account - so they used my money as a leverage- if I might say it this way). And they wanted to hear another info and I was really scared, because it was a lot of money for me. They wanted to know my 5digits from my Skrill account (I dont even know if they have the right to ask it, but I way so frightened that I told them). Then they wanted to explain what is arbitrage, how many other accounts do I have (like pinny etc.) so I told them. I told that I feel really uncomfortable and then he called his manager - I had to wait for decision on phone. And the phonecall continued - They asked me if I have only one account in GBG or more and started to accuse me of whatever...!

Anyway after the call I had to wait and then I got an email. And they told me that they will withdraw my money - great! But that they will void me my bonus - because I am an arbitrage trader?

I mean - how ridiculous this sounds? They welcome you, then you tell them who you are, and they take a bonus from you and I am not again speaking about the terrible phonecall I had to go through!

Please stay away from them - unless you want to experience what I did.

Hm.. maybe so much trouble was, because I am a woman? Might this be a problem?  :o
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Then they started to ask about the match Sevilla - Levante, why is this match important for me, why did I choose it
If this is true ..then let's all have a laugh at GBG hahahahahahhahahahahahah

What are these bullshits ? Why do i have to provide a reason for the bets i place ?
Those are my money i can do whatever i want , i can place whatever bet i want and i am not obliged to give you a reason.
Then they ask what were my last 3 bets (exactly), they wanted to know which league the teams play
I am addicted to gambling and i have enough money to waste.
I have nothing interesting to do in my life and i spent all my time betting on shitty teams (Al hilal , ah ahly , deportse tolima , karaganda , elbasani etc)  that i don't even know where the fuck they are located in this planet.

Does this sound good GBG , or you will confiscate my money if i respond like this ?
BO
BOOYAKA

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:41 pm

they sound like scum.

should not offer a bonus if they do not want pro's to scalp it.

what on earth do they expect?
Last edited by BOOYAKA on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arbman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:45 am

Always thought it was weird when these guys were showing print screens of customers winning big bets.
No chance I'll be depositing with these shady characters.
seb31
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:45 pm

I had a bad experience with them also , and they stole me about 1000€ as conclusion

I have opened an account with them in September , i was then requested to verify my account with sending ID and picture of me holding the ID ..
My acount was verified and i was able to fully use it . I placed many bets during more than two months without any issue .I made many deposits
and withdrawals during this time frame ( 3 payments by skrill for a total of 10500€ , every one was received within a few hours )
Everything was ok until last week when i have requested for another payment of 5500€ .
I was surprised to not receive it after 1 day , so i contacted them and i was told my withdrawal was suspended and they need to contact me as a part
of their audio verification procedure .

So they called me and begins with "classic" questions as name , birthdate , email adress , adress  and then come pretty unusual questions , the guy asked me
for the exact date i opened my account ( how could i remember this exactly ) ask me for what sports and leagues i bet , the last bet placed .
After this 10 min call , the guy told me i will received an email sum up the situation .
As this time i was not worried even i did not really understand the aim of this verification .

The day after, none email received , so i contacted them again and this time they told me :
"Unfortunately you were unable to provide us with any information
concerning your account activity yesterday, which triggered an investigation into your activities on our website. Therefore, we will be calling you a second
time to speak to you. "

I did not understood what this means cause i answered all the questions ( the most exactly i could given the kind of questions ).
And following this email , my account was frozen ( before this my payout was blocked but i was still able to use my account )
In parallel i contacted the VIP manager in order to have somme explanations .
His reply :
"The reason is that you were unable to verify any of the activity on your account. This leads us to suspect that there is abusive or
fraudulent activity going on with your account. Therefore we have locked your account until the situation is cleared. You will receive a phone call from us shortly."
So now it's about fraudulent activities .. more and more unreal and ridiculous .Just incomprehensible .

Then i had to wait 3 days to have a new call , so today they call me again , and it was just unbelievable .
The guy asked me again which sport i bet , which leagues , after i replied he asked me why i particularly bet on those leagues  :o
and more and more strange questions :
"the guy : which markets ? me : match odds . Only match odds ? mainly  but also O/U and asian handicap . May ou explain me why you bet asian handicaps ?  :o
you want to me i explain what is asian handicap ?  yes  :o  so i explained it ..
what sites do you use for help in your betting ?  :o is it a joke ? so i told him about stats sites and others ..

Then he asked me if i made arbitrage betting , i replied him never ,
He told me about a specific game and ask me what was my bet , i gave him the exact stake i bet and he told me that it was arbitrage , whilst my stake on this game
was split between the Draw and Away side ( like a DNB) so nothing to do with an arbitrage .
I felt this matter of arbitrage could be a problem for him ( strage for a bookmaker claiming they welcome arbers )
This was the last question of an unreal interrogation .

2 hours later , here is what i received :
"Please be kindly informed that we have decided to permanently suspend your account.

Our decision is due to unresolved concerns that you are involved in illegal and fraudulent betting practices.

More to the point the last phone call confirms these concerns from previous correspondence when you were not able to remember bets placed on our website.

Following this decision, the entire balance on the account, less transaction fees incurred, will be refunded to your payment method of choice in the next two hours.

Please note that this decision is final and not subject to further review."

I am really shocked by this email . They lay charges against me which are just unreal .
"fraudulent betting pratices" ?? what does this mean , this is absolutely nosense ridiculous .
Moreover all my bets are recorded in an excel file so i am able to remember all the hundreds bet i made with gobetgo , and so i correctly answered the instance he asked me .
I don't know what's going wrong with them but this is something really serious cause they use big lies .

But the biggest problem is that they stole a part of my funds .
I finally received a 5390€ payment , which seems to be the payout of 5500e i requested one week ago , less 2% fees ( this fee is scam cause i was allowed one free payout this month ).
But in addition to this payout i had still about 1000€ remaining in my balance !
Where are this part of my fund ? and obvisouly no reply to my emails about this .

So GOBETGO is a big scam , and people have to know what kind of pratice is doing by this bookmaker .
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS BOOKIE

I add that i never had any bonus , all is clear with my account , and i was up for about 9000€ with gobetgo .

Sorry for length and bad english .
lerllerdi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:20 pm

From my limited understanding I would hazard a guess that fraudulent betting practices & irregular betting patterns = winning and/or withdrawing.  :D

Sarcasm aside, I'm sorry to hear this story and thanks for the write up.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Thanks for posting. Just another example of what a set of scammers gobetgo are. Perhaps when the wikipedia article talks about the scammers in sports arbitrage it is exactly gobetgo they are referring to! Hope you can get your £1000 and the unfairly taken fees back from these pricks.
Tocko
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:09 am

i must say that when i had problem it was resolved in my favor and they accepted my arguments....for me it is everything ok for now ...i didn't requested withdraw so far so i don't know about that.....but it's very strange that almost all critics are from new users.....just sayin
Molocko

Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:44 am

My Dear Punters,

I have an Account with Gobetgo.com since a few weeks. The odds are really great the signup was done without a hassle the 100% Bonus great BUT they don’t Pay out.

I am trying to get my account verified by them and after sending a Bank statement, my ID, a certificate of residency, a copy from my CC ( with most of the numbers blurred of course ) a photo from me holding my Laptop with the web page opened and my Id and CC in the other Hand .. Nothing !

Maybe they also need a DNA sample i don't know.

I have written to them a bunch of times

No answer is given except standard answers.

My Account remains unverified and I can’t withdraw my winnings.

I hope that it is all a Big Misunderstanding, i will keep this post uptodate if something changes.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:02 am

a photo from me holding my Laptop with the web page opened and my Id and CC in the other Hand?????

They really asked for that?

All the recent events and the absense of the gobetgo representative here lead to the conclussion that they dont like arbers anymore.
They wont limit your account, they will just stress you out with all these bullshit questions, questions they came up for the sole purpose that they are very hard for an arber to answer, and finally close your account.
Seems that sometimes they keep your money, or part of your money but tocko said he got all his back?

Personally, they are treating me very nice, but im a loser there and im not sure i want to stick around long enough to be a winner.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:24 am

I am trying to contact them via skype.

Return to “Bookies discussion”