Gaining experience

Re: gobetgo.com

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 pm

GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Our bonuses are automatically credited with bonus codes. We don't check each account on every deposit, as it's basically not a common practice in the industry. We check accounts during account verification, which happens at a later time, usually when the user decides to make a withdrawal, or when they upload their verification documents.

Slavina/Georgi let's publish your information, so we can end this. Please give your permission to do so. If not, stop claiming anything immediately.
slavinag93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:32 pm

You can not publish private information.As i said earlier I placed  the same address as my friends' when I registered at GOBETGO.I did that because I am renting a room in the same building.I didn't know that I have to register with the address on my ID card.
X_Gambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

GoBetGo wrote: <cut>

Slavina/Georgi let's publish your information, so we can end this. Please give your permission to do so. If not, stop claiming anything immediately.
Without chosing sides on the matter of Slavina / Georgi being single person using multiple identities or not ..

That last remark isn't 100% professional. You are putting Slavina / Georgi in front of wall... Allow personal information to be published on a public forum or have them shut up. Find a different way to end this and convert this topic back into something worth following ..
slavinag93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:39 pm

I am getting tired of fighting with whole company.I may lose these money but I am glad that people will read this and make the right decisions before registering with GOBETGO.
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm

X_Gambler wrote:
GoBetGo wrote: <cut>

Without chosing sides on the matter of Slavina / Georgi being single person using multiple identities or not ..

That last remark isn't 100% professional. You are putting Slavina / Georgi in front of wall... Allow personal information to be published on a public forum or have them shut up. Find a different way to end this and convert this topic back into something worth following ..
She/He operates 2 separate accounts under the same IP and street address, taken bonuses on both accounts. This is not allowed. We tried to end this in a civilized manner, however she tried to blackmail us through our customer support, before we stopped answering. Since she accuses us of something in the open public, it seems logical for us to prove the open public that we have done right. If she doesn't agree to for us to prove that, then how can she be credible in front of that same public with her claims? For us the matter ends here and we don't really want to discuss it any further, but if he/she keeps coming back to complain, we need to act in our defense. And believe me, we want this topic to be productive, and not a playground.
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Maybe a compromise solution would be closing the account without taking winnings away.
slavinag93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:18 pm

WE HAVE 2 DIFFERENT INTERNET PROVIDERS WHICH ARE TOTALLY SEPARATE.IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO USE SAME IP ADDRESSES AND YOU KNOW IT.THE REGISTERED ADDRESS IS THE SAME BECAUSE I AM RENTING A ROOM IN THE SAME BUILDING.STOP TALKING BULLSHITS.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:27 pm

First when I asked for logs I ment  ip logs per account. Ofcourse names or even addresses or countries should not posted as private informations.
second now you say you have the same address. Do you wanna know my thoughts? If you wanna bonus hunt/arb do it right if you don't please have the decency the accept the potential losses.
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
raizzak
Totally Pro

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:30 pm

slavinag93 wrote: WE HAVE 2 DIFFERENT INTERNET PROVIDERS WHICH ARE TOTALLY SEPARATE.IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO USE SAME IP ADDRESSES AND YOU KNOW IT.THE REGISTERED ADDRESS IS THE SAME BECAUSE I AM RENTING A ROOM IN THE SAME BUILDING.STOP TALKING BULLSHITS.
So you accept to show only ip logs? I assume you don't have static it's
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Slavinag caused a lot of noise to a number of eastern European forums about his case.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:22 pm

What's up with the limits on some matches? Europa League and Champions League qualifiers are practically not offered by your bookie, because no bet gets accepted.
I would guess your odds provider sets the limits as well? Either way, you won't get any volume if your lines are closed.
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:59 pm

slavinag93 wrote: You can not publish private information.As i said earlier I placed  the same address as my friends' when I registered at GOBETGO.I did that because I am renting a room in the same building.I didn't know that I have to register with the address on my ID card.
After this I think it's obvious who is lying.
TripleX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:52 pm

One more thing, I'm limited to 100 EUR per bet on prematch. Live can't wager at all.
Strange for a company that says that welcomes arbers and has positive EV from them.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:27 pm

TripleX wrote: One more thing, I'm limited to 100 EUR per bet on prematch. Live can't wager at all.
Strange for a company that says that welcomes arbers and has positive EV from them.
Sirbobet...

Return to “Bookies discussion”