gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: gobetgo.com

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

lol are you troll or smth?
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
dr
drhoo

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:36 am

how are your rules on tennis in case of retirement and is there any live action on basketball ?
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:38 am

drhoo wrote: how are your rules on tennis in case of retirement and is there any live action on basketball ?
If a player or pairing retires or is disqualified in any match, the player or pairing progressing to the next round (or winning the tournament in the case of a final) will be deemed the winner. However if less than one set has been completed at the time of the retirement or disqualification then all bets relating to that individual match will be void.

We offer live betting on basketball.
pescu23
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:45 am

sirbobet is on the run with customers money?? that is so sad.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:48 pm

pescu23 wrote: sirbobet is on the run with customers money?? that is so sad.
Well they announced they are going off, they paid lots of us, i believe almost all.
They are still paying some off, i hope all of us get paid eventually.
I wouldnt say they ran, but their bussiness model has obviously failed and they closed...
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Thordin wrote:
pescu23 wrote: sirbobet is on the run with customers money?? that is so sad.
Well they announced they are going off, they paid lots of us, i believe almost all.
They are still paying some off, i hope all of us get paid eventually.
I wouldnt say they ran, but their bussiness model has obviously failed and they closed...

the last 4 posters on the sirbobet section of arbusers are saying they haven't been paid,
I'd call that running especially if I was one if the guys still waiting
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:56 pm

"The simple fact is that we are profitable from arbers, as from any other player"

"We are not governed by the UK gambling commission, therefore we do not care for 15% taxation of players"

you just made these two statements gobetgo, both of which are questionable and go against normal patterns
Last edited by yorkjoss on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Maybe Pinnacle has their own motives to do so, maybe they will be getting a UK license in future or they have something else in mind. We can't possibly know their reasoning. We are not leaving any market for the time being, and we are not introducing any new taxation of players.

On a side note, We are raising our limits. Now we will be accepting bets up to 15k euro on the top leagues.
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 pm

You're not making sense. You say you're not leaving any markets yet also say you are not governed by the UK gaming commission. If you plan to continue to accept UK players then you need a license from the UKGC and therefore will have to pay the 15% tax. Unless you just plan on sticking 2 fingers up to the UKGC in which case I salute you.
whitesnake
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:10 am

GoBetGo wrote:
whitesnake wrote: Hi,

do you plan to introduce the 'Match Odds and Both teams to Score' and 'Both Teams To Score and Under/Over 2.5 Goals' markets to the offer in the future?

Thank you.
We will probably have it for next season.
any update on Match Odds and Both teams to Score?
sandybell
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:04 am

alexko wrote: Any reviews about them?

They have some good odds!
be careful with this *****.

i don t have an account with them...i receive on 30th July an email from paddy power "...It did not involve any financial information or customer passwords, but some of your personal customer information was accessed by a third party. We take our responsibilities regarding customer data extremely seriously and we sincerely regret that this breach happened...."

on 14th august i receive an email from cs@gobetgo with an offer with a 50 pounds bonus using my real name.

i woudn t trust anyone who buys this kind of info and use it.
dr
drhoo

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:25 am

they're all selling personal information to advertisers ... even skrill.... this has been proven, it's not even a secret.
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 pm

What are plans for basketball live matches? Only big leagues like NBA, Euroleague, ACB etc. or you plan to cover other leagues from Europe, Asia, South America which already are covered by Bet365, book that uses Bet Radar etc?
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:14 am

whitesnake wrote:
GoBetGo wrote:
whitesnake wrote: Hi,

do you plan to introduce the 'Match Odds and Both teams to Score' and 'Both Teams To Score and Under/Over 2.5 Goals' markets to the offer in the future?

Thank you.
We will probably have it for next season.
any update on Match Odds and Both teams to Score?
Not yet, but we have it planned.
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:15 am

SticyBandit wrote: What are plans for basketball live matches? Only big leagues like NBA, Euroleague, ACB etc. or you plan to cover other leagues from Europe, Asia, South America which already are covered by Bet365, book that uses Bet Radar etc?
We may soon have more basketball events. For the time being however, we are mostly concentrating on soccer.

Return to “Bookies discussion”