RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Hoppy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: gobetgo.com

Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:14 pm

It's very convenient for GoBetGo to wait a week after taking back the bonus and 33% of all weeks profit, but I guess they could have waited 1 month if they really wanted their holidays paid... GoBetGo can have whatever weird rules they want, as long as they are clear with what they are before we open up an account. In this case they were not. Saying it's industry standard is a big lie. Just speak out whatever the rules are. Don't pull stuff out of your sleeve after a weeks profits.

Today GoBetGo wrote here in clear words how it all works. I'm happy for future forum members to have made it clear for them. But also wish GoBetGo had written those words a long time ago.
Last edited by Hoppy on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Both are scam from Curacao, so be clever and reduce your risk
I got felt from my chair. Dude i traded several milions of euro in Pinnacle only this year not to mention last years of my "career".  Hi 5 figures i recive in 5 - 30 minutes without even bothering my ass. I wonder how fast GBG would process that ...

Most curacao bookmakers SUX in general, for example Rivalo stolen over 2000 euro and i can do shit about it. But i may say that Pin is not the curacao case problem, at least for present.
Last edited by ArbTrade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicobuss
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Both are scam from Curacao, so be clever and reduce your risk
[/quote]

Saying pinnacle is a scammer, wtf, i have had no problems with them,ok bet limits can be low on some hockey matches,but you have to expect that,why do you think they are scammer's ?
portman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:58 pm

It is sometimes bizarre the way that we, punters, react. Gobetgo is a very ambitious undertaking and so far they are doing pretty good job. This shop is consisted by guys that have very good grasp of this industry and are trying to build something exceptional. My personal experience is too good, very fast payouts, decent limits and some of the best odds around. On the other hand the site is admitedly slow, and other drawbacks also exist. However by complaining all the time especially without any clue, is in my personal view self destructive. Dont we want another sharp bookie with new characteristics which will put some competition on Pinnacle and Sbo? The same applies to other ambitious efforts such as the ones done by Matchbook. I see some very positive facts in Gobetgo and this is the reason i support them and attest my positive experience up to the moment. Bookmakers' competition ends up in our own personal benefit. Support any promising efforts and allow them some time to thrive.
portman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:11 pm

No offense mate but on the other sites you mention, you are not allowed to place a 10k bet at 1% juice. You are entirely free to play on the other sites that automatically refresh their odds and are keen in accepting 50 and 100 euros per bet. Personally i insist that i am too satisfied with Gobetgo so far, despite their problems, and i will keep supporting and recommending them.  :)
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Dont we want another sharp bookie with new characteristics which will put some competition on Pinnacle and Sbo?
I want more realible soft books than sharps becouse list of realible joke books will soon be inversely proportional to public debt....
Last edited by ArbTrade on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valon1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:53 pm

My experience with gobetgo.com has been great so far. Keep up the good work
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:01 am

Bad news for arbers. They discontinued the free Neteller and Skrill withdrawal offer. They charges 2% fee for Neteller and Skrill withrdrawal now.
Last edited by w62upr on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:16 am

w62upr wrote: Bad news for arbers. They discontinued the free Neteller and Skrill withdrawal offer. They charges 2% fee for Neteller and Skrill withrdrawal now.
Are you certain?
I made a free just some days ago, even if it was saying 2% on the site when i requested it.
Tocko
Has experience

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:24 am

2% withdraw isn't new.....it's like that for 2-3 months
w62upr
Has experience

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:35 am

Sorry Thordin and Tocko. I misunderstood something.
drsh1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:45 pm

1st withdrawal in the month is probably free of charge (it worked for me few days ago), it was very fast (took 2h) however I don't if it's a rule or was i just lucky - I tried to figure it out with support but got contradictory responses
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:51 pm

drsh1 wrote: 1st withdrawal in the month is probably free of charge (it worked for me few days ago), it was very fast (took 2h) however I don't if it's a rule or was i just lucky - I tried to figure it out with support but got contradictory responses
My guess is they don't want you to rollover once and withdraw, even if you do it once a month.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Gobetgo is good for arbing against what bookies ?
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:19 pm

MaxShalamar wrote:
fnatic91 wrote: Gobetgo is good for arbing against what bookies ?
Pinny
Thanks max.
So , they are soft bookie ? Since they are good against Pinny , it means they are good against SBO too ...cause pinny pending time is too long.

Return to “Bookies discussion”