RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gobetgo.com

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: gobetgo.com

Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:49 am

We did an upgrade of our servers recently, which we hoped would fix the performance issue. Unfortunately it didn't. Therefore, our tech supplier decided to entirely change the frontend technology we are using to a new one, which will greatly optimize the performance. So they are pretty much rebuilding the whole website right now.

We will also release an automated API for betting, similar to pinnacle's.
SCLight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:47 am

The site can be really frustrating when the odds don't update but impressed by payment speed so far.
Yesterday I received a 5 digit withdrawal in less than 5 minutes to Neteller.
GoBetGo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:50 am

Good morning,

We, at GoBetGo, just woke up, had our morning run and coffee and decided to kick off our first weekend promotion.

GoDerbyGo

Place a multibet with a minimum stake of 50 EUR on the following three great clashes in England, Germany and France and if your predictor brain gets them right we will add a 10% bonus on your winnings – no restrictions! Here are the games for this week:

• Liverpool – Chelsea
• Borussia Dortmund – Borussia Monchengladbach
• Paris Saint Germain – Marseille

Have a great sporting weekend! Lookout for more to come, we are just getting started!

P.S – should you have any ideas about promotions, which you wish to run on our website, please write to us. If the idea is approved, you will be rewarded accordingly!
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
• Only multibets on full time match odds count for the purposes of this promotion
• All combinations must be placed before 13:40 CET (12:40 GMT) on Saturday, November 9, 2014.
• The 10% bonus payouts will be manually added to your accounts within 24 hours of the last game finishing.

With kindest regards,
George
GoBetGo VIP manager
http://GoBetGo.com
Last edited by GoBetGo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hoppy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:56 am

I used the welcome bonus and you used that as an excuse to steal a big chunk of money from my account. Now you tell arbers we should use this bonus even though you know we are not recreational betters???? How big chunk of money will you steal this time? I think it would be appropriate to pay my stolen money back...

I do like your service and I would recommend it to friends, if you didn't steal from my roll.
Last edited by Hoppy on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
nicobuss
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:30 am

I only arb pre match,for me a lot less stressful,but when a lot of people are hitting the same arb,of course it's going to affect the odds,even in pre match i am getting a lot of "the odds have changed" on a big plus for them though,i made my first withdrawal today,and the funds were in my neteller account within an hour :)
supermario45
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:54 pm

I have a good proposal "bonus", there are some bookmakers that they do, proporsta is this; altissimima played back a percentage of the amount, minus the winnings, all in a period of 1 week, a practical example; in the period of a week I bet 1000 Euros, and I win in the various bets only 200 Euros, so I will have lost 800 Euros, this last amount returned to the player a very high percentage, so they will play on you for trying to lose and therefore you win
Fotherskill
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi.

I have read through this entire thread and have seen positives and negatives about GoBetGo however I only have one question.

As a UK resident I understand you need a licence from the UK Gambling Commission in order to offer gambling services to UK customers. Do you have one or have any intention in obtaining one in the future? After searching myself I cannot find any.

Thank you
dwaynnyt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Just to point it out here. So if there's none yet, that makes it illegal for the meantime?
vegas1000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Stay away from those fraudsters! They stole my money and nothing can be done ! It's 4 digits and the telling me,that i will never see my money again. FUCK THOSE ASSHOLES!! FUCK YOU GOBETGO!!!!!!!!
doubledavis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Can you give us some more info on your case? I did try and warn people in this thread that they are scammers several weeks ago.
arbitragetraining
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Gbg voided me a MoneyLine bet after the match was played with this explanation: a wrong handicap line was entered. I replied them I didn't bet any hcp line but Moneyline - they replied it could happen. I have never experienced post match void by Pinny.

Gbg has tempting odds and high limits, but be careful staking 4 figures amounts guys.
vegas1000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:48 pm

GBG the biggest scammers on planet! They tell you all the money is safe they lie like hell! The are fraudsters! Stay away from them. They have only a letter box at curacao and their office is in bulgaria. They got a licence from curacao....every ape can get there a licence...and payments go over cypres so you can't catch them by law.
If you don't believe me, ask those FUCKERS if they will tell you the adress of your office! Ask them, they will hide....call curacao and try to get some infos....you will have no chance!!!! THEY ARE SCAM!! Withdraw you money,shit on those odds but your money is safe!!!

@George your the biggest asshole and fraudster,i hope some day someone will kick your ass badly!!
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:55 am

In the last 4 pages of this thread vegas1000 keeps posting the same thing about GBG.
He registered on October 25 and wrote 8 posts. All about this issue. Nothing else.

On the other hand, GBG says vegas1000 did not contact them.
Please contact us before spreading any further false information. You've not contacted us on skype or email, and we don't have any pending payouts. We don't have a vegas1000 account in our system either.
At least, I see many people (active users from this forum) saying they don't have problems withdrawing 4 digit sums from GBG.
Maybe the site is slow, odds are not updated and bonus hunters are not welcome.... But has anyone else had any problem regarding withdrawing?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Tocko
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:37 am

@vegas1000 can you tell us why gbg is scam?all the time you say they are scam but you never said why?it's not convincing if you don't tell reason!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am

Vegas, your vocabulary will not help you if you are about to bring forward a strong case.

Return to “Bookies discussion”